Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Cole

Dr. Cole is an amazing OB/GYN. I have worked in the medical field before as an MA & Front office assistant; and his level of knowledge surpasses all others. His professionalism, honest mannerisms & quick efficiency will guide your pregnancy to a healthy place. Scratch whatever you have heard about him before. Yes he's honest & yes he is matter of fact, but he will take care of you & your baby. What more do you want. He's not a therapist. His job is to take care of your baby & most importantly you. I personally feel he is very kind, understanding & big on patient advocacy. He puts his patients needs before everything else. I have had two pregnancies with Dr. Cole. My first pregnancy ended is miscarriage to which my body rejected all on it's own. He took great care of me from beginning to end. During this time I was checked twice weekly to make sure my hcg levels were lowering due to complications I was having. I also needed to have a D&C due to my body not expelling my pregnancy properly. The procedure was painless & I healed well. And most importantly he delivered my precious daughter via scheduled emergency c-section due to her lack of growth which he caught on early as possible. Once any signs of complications arised for myself I was sent to High Risk OB Dr. Jidali. I received prompt care, numerous ultrasounds, blood tests, testing at the ER for fetal monitoring & maintained weekly visits w/ Dr. Cole. My daughter was born healthy & it was found that my placenta had slowly been failing. All measures were taken seriously by Dr. Cole & I thank god for a special OB Doctor as him. My family & I appreciate all he's done for our baby girl. Ps. His staff is awesome & very empathetic. I would bug them with questions on numerous occasions & not once did I ever get attitude, rudeness or the cold shoulder. Overall I've had a difficult last year with my pregnancies & not so ideal situations, but Dr. Cole had my back & did the best he could to make sure my daughter was delivered promptly, and healthy. And that she is. ;) -Tanya

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Despite being Thanksgiving weekend, Dr Terry Cole agreed to meet myself and my husband at his office the day after Thanksgiving for a 2nd opinion. After all the stress, drama, bullying and contradictions endured because of another obstetrician a week before my due date, he went completely above and beyond any expectations and was willing to take me on as a patient last minute, without having any previous repore nor any of my medical records on hand. Within 2 hours of leaving his office I went into labor. Everything went amazingly smooth and completely drama and complication free, and this is only because we found Dr Cole. He is not only an amazing doctor, he is an amazing person and he has an incredible heart. We could not have been more blessed to find him. Any woman would be lucky to have him as their obstetrician, and I strongly urge them to consider using him. Words cannot express our gratitude for everything he did for our family. Our hearts go out to the amazing Dr Terry Cole.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr.Cole is the BEST OB/Gyn! I had two high risk pregnancies and Dr.Cole was amazing with both. My first pregnancy was twins and it was important to me to find a doctor that was supportive of allowing me the opportunity to have a vaginal birth, if possible. I had to interview a few different doctors to find this. Not only was Dr.Cole supportive of my wishes, but he also promised to be present for the delivery of my twins- even if he wasn't on call. True to his word, he kept his promise and came to the hospital at 2 AM to deliver my twins. I had other complications with my second pregnancy and ended up in the ER at 9 weeks. Dr.Cole came to the ER to check up on me even though it was after office hours on a Friday night. His dedication to his patients is outstanding. In addition, his honesty and no nonsense approach to treatment and care of his patients is much appreciated. With Dr.Cole as my doctor, I always knew I was receiving the best possible care. I highly recommend Dr.Cole!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

I have had Dr. Terry L. Cole as a doctor for almost 30 years!! I went in as an infertility patient....and now have 4 beautiful children oops...adults! Without Dr. Cole's assistance with my infertility issues.... My husband and I may not have had children! He is a wonderful doctor, who cares about his patients and always has their best interests at heart. I have referred many of my family and friends to him, who also feel the same. In fact 6 years ago he delivered my first grandson!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

During my first pregnancy, he never gave me more than 5 minutes of his time. Every visit felt rushed and he made my questions feel like an annoyance. I ended up getting most of my info from books and online because he didn't have the time for me. In the end, he delivered a healthy baby boy, which is what really matters. P.S.: His bedside manner leaves something to be desired.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Cole is the BEST!! I always recommend him to anyone who is looking for an OB/GYN, very knowledgeable and compassionate. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Cole. He delivered my first born but I moved for my second. I wish he could have delivered my second. He was very knowledgable and made my experience wonderful throughout.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Dr. Cole's office staff was not very warm and friendly. When I called to ask a question or follow up on a blood test, I rarely received a call within 48 hours. Once, I called to make an appointment because I was having bad pelvic pains and they were unable to fit me in for a week. The last straw for me was when I called to ask for another blood test (twice), and never received a call back. I just never felt like my health concerns were a priority. Dr. Cole is very straight forward, but his office staff and bedside manner leave something to be desired. I would not recommend his office.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I love Dr Cole!!!!! He is awsome!!!!! I'm actually gonna miss my visits.....Ive had 3 children and my experience with this exceptional man far exceeds that of my previous doctors.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Cole is busy. Good Dr.s usually are. I dont think I'd say he held my hand thur a tough time... He told me everything I needed to know, He gave me options. He did the proceedure and I felt soooo much better. I went home to my life and he did the same... Worked out great for both of us !

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Terry L. Cole's Credentials

• Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208 (Grad. 1974)

• Bcbs Massachusetts