Ratings for Dr. Gregory Ratliff

I just moved to Tulsa and I'm glad I found Marissa for my Botox maintenance. She is amazing & did an awesome job! I will only go to Inject for injections, fillers, & skincare.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

I've been going to Dr. Ratliff's office for years, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! I've always been very happy with the results, and his staff are the best!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr. Ratliff is a wonderful surgeon and has such a great team. Its really reassuring when you arrive for surgery and all the staff members have been there for years. It is a testament of care/professionalism/love for their job when the staff enjoy their positions and it shows. Dr. Ratliff truly created a team that believes in him and knows how to support their patients and is well versed in all aspects of his procedures and fully answers questions and prepares you for your procedure. I had thigh (medial and lateral) liposuction & breast augmentation. It went great even with me waking up groggy and pretty out of it. Nausea from anesthesia was not enjoyable. Pain is minimal and has been fully controlled with OTC Ibuprofen/Tylenol. I am so blown away by my results. I know its early on in my recovery but Dr. Ratliff is a master of his art and extremely professional. I would recommend him 1000X times over. (He also has completed multiple of my friends procedures and came highly suggested) I made the correct choice by choosing this top notch group for such an extremely personal procedure.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

I am super excited with the results I received from my mommy makeover! After 2 c-sections, and multiple other stomach surgeries and a 60lb weight loss my skin was stretched to say the least. The staff was very professional and answered any questions I had (and I had a lot and called several times). They always worked with my schedule for appointments and got me in quickly once there, I never had to wait. They exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He's absolutely God sent... I've had 9 children and I'm happier now more than ever..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had an inverted T tummy tuck 8 weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier! My stomach is flat and my scars are pink. I didn't even have to have drains!!! I'd do it again in a minute. Dr. Ratliff was a knowledgeable doctor, and his work is beautiful. One of the reasons I went to him was because his experience is 25 years, he's probably seen it all.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I had a breast augmentation March, 2017. From the moment I sent my email to my consultation, to my surgery and every appointment there after, the staff and Dr.Ratliff were amazing. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his staff answered my questions thoroughly and with care. They worked with me to achieve the goal I was after.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I went to Dr. Ratliff for an augmentation a few months ago. The manner in which they treat clients is like you are a dollar sign. He wasn't at all helpful in choosing a size that would be a good fit for me. Needless to say, chose another Dr. and have absolutely no regrets about it. It's amazing to feel comfortable and more than a dollar sign.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I've had a great experience with Dr Ratliff. I had a mommy makeover and I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Gregory Ratliff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greg Ratliff is arguably the most skilled, experienced and trusted plastic surgeon in Tulsa, OK. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery -- qualifications not shared by all doctors who do cosmetic surgery. As well as his impressive credentials, Dr. Ratliff is known for his outstanding results and personalized patient care. Dr. Ratliff is a nationwide leader in breast augmentation surgery, with more than 8,000 successful breast augmentations behind him. He's also at the forefront of implant development and research. This means Dr. Ratliff can offer his patients the very latest breast implants on the market. He is committed to the highest level of excellence in his practice and continues to take the steps necessary to be at the forefront in his chosen specialty. Dr. Ratliff has been a member of the prestigious LEAD Advisory Council since 2010, and he is listed as part of the faculty for the Osler Institute, a non-profit organization that helps doctors prepare for both written and oral boards. Dr. Ratliff offers a full menu of services, including breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tuck, BodyTite, mommy makeovers, and FaceTite, MedSpa and facial procedures.

• English

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1984)

• Best in the World, Tulsa World - Cosmetic Surgery Center 5 years in a row
  • Tulsa People A-List -- Cosmetic Surgery Center

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.