Ratings for Dr. Gregory Ratliff

I am super excited with the results I received from my mommy makeover! After 2 c-sections, and multiple other stomach surgeries and a 60lb weight loss my skin was stretched to say the least. The staff was very professional and answered any questions I had (and I had a lot and called several times). They always worked with my schedule for appointments and got me in quickly once there, I never had to wait. They exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

He's absolutely God sent... I've had 9 children and I'm happier now more than ever..

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I had an inverted T tummy tuck 8 weeks ago, and I couldn't be happier! My stomach is flat and my scars are pink. I didn't even have to have drains!!! I'd do it again in a minute. Dr. Ratliff was a knowledgeable doctor, and his work is beautiful. One of the reasons I went to him was because his experience is 25 years, he's probably seen it all.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I had a breast augmentation March, 2017. From the moment I sent my email to my consultation, to my surgery and every appointment there after, the staff and Dr.Ratliff were amazing. I would recommend him to anyone! He and his staff answered my questions thoroughly and with care. They worked with me to achieve the goal I was after.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I went to Dr. Ratliff for an augmentation a few months ago. The manner in which they treat clients is like you are a dollar sign. He wasn't at all helpful in choosing a size that would be a good fit for me. Needless to say, chose another Dr. and have absolutely no regrets about it. It's amazing to feel comfortable and more than a dollar sign.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I've had a great experience with Dr Ratliff. I had a mommy makeover and I'm very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I've had 5 kids (3 C-sections) and my stomach was a mess. I had a full Tummy Tuck and liposuction done on my back. I can't more pleased with the results! It's been 2 months now and I absolutely love how my stomach and back look! Excellent staff and doctor. They really take care of you. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr.Ratliff and staff were wonderful. He made me feel very comfortable. I am very happy with my resultsm

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

I went to Dr. Ratliff in 2015 for a breast augmentation and felt like I was just another number for them. First off, anytime you need to actually see the doctor (which is twice, outside of the actual surgery), you will be waiting for at least an hour). Everything there is very well organized, don't get me wrong, but it's organized to the point that if you try to ask questions, they treat you like something's wrong with you and tell you to go watch the video on their website. I had no idea how big a certain implant would make me look, and that was not explained to me at all. They have implants you can "try on," but they refuse to tell you approximately how much weight or how big of a cup size those implants will cause you to be. It's very difficult to gauge if your $5K you're spending in implants will be worth it based on the 5 minutes you get with the doctor and a nurse prior to your surgery. Sure, my implants make my breasts look better, but if I had had my questions answered, I would have gone with something twice as big. I feel very disappointed with the completed product.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Ratliff did an amazing job on my breast augmentation. he made sure I knew exactly what was going to happen during the procedure and was very helpful through the healing process. I recommend him to everyone! The results are just what I wanted.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Gregory Ratliff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Greg Ratliff is arguably the most skilled, experienced and trusted plastic surgeon in Tulsa, OK. He is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery -- qualifications not shared by all doctors who do cosmetic surgery. As well as his impressive credentials, Dr. Ratliff is known for his outstanding results and personalized patient care. Dr. Ratliff is a nationwide leader in breast augmentation surgery, with more than 8,000 successful breast augmentations behind him. He's also at the forefront of implant development and research. This means Dr. Ratliff can offer his patients the very latest breast implants on the market. He is committed to the highest level of excellence in his practice and continues to take the steps necessary to be at the forefront in his chosen specialty. Dr. Ratliff has been a member of the prestigious LEAD Advisory Council since 2010, and he is listed as part of the faculty for the Osler Institute, a non-profit organization that helps doctors prepare for both written and oral boards. Dr. Ratliff offers a full menu of services, including breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, body contouring, liposuction, tummy tuck, BodyTite, mommy makeovers, and FaceTite, MedSpa and facial procedures.

• English

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1984)

• Best in the World, Tulsa World - Cosmetic Surgery Center 5 years in a row