Ratings for Dr. Adam D. Lowenstein

Really friendly doctor and staff who took their time to explain the various procedures. He never pressured me unlike other cosmetic surgeons.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

After interviewing plastic surgeons in the Midwest, Northern and Southern California, Dr. Adam Lowenstein was my first choice. With my surgery a month behind me, I’m confident he is the plastic surgeon that my family, friends and I will use in the future. * He is very technical/cutting edge, but has super strong communication skills so he explains considerations & procedures clearly/ concisely. * His surgical approach is conservative. I achieved my aesthetic goals with only one procedure, a brow lift. All other plastic surgeons recommended a package of overly-aggressive procedures. * My surgical results are spectacular. My eyes are beautiful now with brows that are perfectly positioned, symmetrical and COMPLETELY natural-looking. I had almost no bruising and very little pain. * He documents his recommendations, doesn’t push accessory-procedures to make additional money, and provides his complete resume. * His staff is responsive, kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2008

Dr. Adam D. Lowenstein's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Blue Cross Of California