Ratings for Dr. K. Dharmani

I have found him to be an excellent dentist. He helped me to get my insurance to pay for fixing some chipped teeth that another dentist said I was stuck with. He did an awesome job and the porcelain veneers look great. He also got insurance to approve taking out mercury fillings on one side of my mouth and replacing with porcelain. They are comfortable and look great. They have so far lasted more than a year, so I don't know what the other reviewer is talking about. My husband has been a patient to Dr. Dharmani for over 5 years, and we are both extremely happy with his service. He is very gentle and kind.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

This doc does not know anything. He has given me terrible pain .the dentist does not know how to do the basic fillings. his fillings (white fillings)come out with in 4 months & the ans from the doc is its ok bites do come out ? my question is why again & again? this type of concern & answer is just not profesional or satisfying. I wish bc dental college check his work & degree.I wish i could save people from getting pain from this dentist. this was the worst experience of my life.I am glad i found Dr Rayan who knows his job.this doctors clinic is EVIDANT DENTAL CLINIC. The phone no is 604- 466- 0400

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008