Ratings for Dr. Jayendra K. Patel

Awesome doc got everything I needed and feel great! No wait time very satisfied

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Amazing doctor! I recently switched from a different PCP because of issues. Dr. Patel has been nothing but helpful, professional, and accommodating. I have many medical complications and Dr. Patel actually LISTENS to me and takes care of my every need. Besides being the best doctor out of the many I have been to, his staff is very nice and always welcome me with a big smile and remember my name. His office is beautiful but I don't usually have time to enjoy it because he doesn't overbook and takes me in right away! I honestly do not know what some of the other reviewers are talking about, it seems to me they did not get medicine that they didn't need and are upset that Dr. Patel is ethical. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

The front ladies/techs are very sweet. They even remember my name. Dr. Patel is very unprofessional! I asked him for an HIV test (I get it 1 time a year or so just b/c) and he told me I "must be popular!" Can you believe that!!!!!???? He used to give me hugs goodbye (which I questioned, but didn't want to be rude), and after that day, he stopped hugging me. I have never been punished for being safe. I asked him for specialist referrals and he said he couldn't think of any. What?? Not the best doctor..But if you need to see someone that day, he's got a wide open schedule and can fit you in! I wonder why...

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

excellent physician,great work ethics,Definately recommned friends & family!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr.Patel has been my family doctor for 2 years i am very satisfied with him an his staff.my kids hated to go to the doctor but since i started to go to him they love going.and it has been a blessing knowing this dr.and staff.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

I'm sorry to say that I also had a bad experience with Dr. Patel. He personally seems like a nice and educated doctor, but the practice is far too rushed to get the right care without "cutting corners". He might be fine for quickie preventative care, but not for continuing care for a condition. All I can say is that I am relieved I got a second opinion, who switched my medication and sent me to a specialist. All doctors can make mistakes, but in a rushed office, there's more pressure to pack someone off with some pills and a followup appointment. As far as staff, the receptionist seems friendly. The nurse appears overwhelmed by the paperwork and schedule, and irritable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

This man has a unclean practice and is clueless more-over he is a ignorant rude man, he dropped me because I was complicated and left me to come off of medications HE GAVE ME. Like Valium and muscle relaxers, I will see him in court. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. His staff are tactless and beyond rude.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2007

Dr. Jayendra K. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Gujarat Univ, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1991)