Ratings for Dr. RASHEED A. Siddiqui

Dr. Siddiqui was very brusque and stated outright when I told him that I suffered from chronic pelvic pain that he would not offer narcotic medications (I never even asked for them!). He went to explain how research supports this...blah, blah, blah. I felt humiliated, as if he immediately thought that was the purpose of my visit. Once that was over, he did offer the ever popular gabapentin script and physical therapy script (which I was already doing). On my second visit a few weeks later, he quickly bombarded me with information about a nerve block. He made it sound simple and harmless, and I felt railroaded into trying it right there on the spot. So under fluoroscopy, he performed a nerve block that he thought would be the answer to all of my pain. In fact, it should provide immediate relief. It didn't. Within 48 hours I was in excruciating pain/ agony. I called after a miserable weekend and he merely seemed surprised this panacea hadn't worked. Zero compassion for my plight. No alternative remedy for the searing pain he had put me in. I fired him over the phone and hope no woman with pelvic pain ever steps foot in his office because he has no idea what he's doing in that regard.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He and his partners are pretty good. Just not really willing to go to bat for some of their patients although I've been with him for ten years and countless steroid shots. The shots helped for the first several years but the last five did almost nothing.

Submitted February 25, 2015

After having pain, and then panic attacks out of fear of the spinal injections, among other reasons, I finally had enough misery to drive me to try the injections. I'm so pleased with Dr. Siddiqui and his team, especially Ashley and Jen, clinical assistants. Dr Siddiqui is well educated, kind, friendly, personable, but most importantly, he's an EXPERT. He's a perfectionist in his field. I trust Dr. Siddiqui to follow all procedures exactly to ensure as good an outcome for me as is possible. I highly recommend him and his team. Thank you Dr. Siddiqui.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Siddiqui sadly left RGH. He was a great pain Dr. I had 5 epodoral steroid injections in my spine to help block pain to my back and legs(2 back surg., 1 for broken back, the other because fusions did not take because of my deterorating bones), left knee replaced 2 times. I would not hesitate to see him again, or to reccomend him as a grrrreat pain management Doctor. I am in the prossess to find another grreat pain doctor. You can't go wrong with Dr. Siddiqui!!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. RASHEED A. Siddiqui's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Charlottesville, VA