Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Garcia

I absolutely love Dr. Garcia. Compasionate understanding, and very knowledgeable.Oh! and, by the way he has a great personality and great sense of humor. His entire staff is so friendly and kind. I recommend Dr. Garcia to my friends and I have two daughters who I tell all the time that if they need a great surgeion he is the man. Thanks Dr. Garcia!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Stay away from him. he's a cold heartless good fornothing. Dose not infor you off all the truth about your case. Just wanted to pass me on to another doctor.Was no help what so ever

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Garcia was wonderful with me. Spent lots of time answering questions and Denise in his office is wonderful. He has a great sense of humor and puts you immediately at ease.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

DR. GARCIA IS THE GREATEST DOCTOR!!!! THE OFFICE STAFF IS ALSO AMAZING!!! LOVE THEM ALL!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Mixed reviews on the staff. Some seem extra helpful and courteous while others are more aloof and not easy to communicate with. Several times I could not reach a human when I phoned, left message and never got callback. Dr. Garcia himself, so far, seems terrific, and very helpful & knowledgeable. I will have the recommended surgery with him despite some small misgivings about office itself.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

Love him. Love his staff. His surgical facility is like a country club.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Went to Dr Garcia to check & remove a large fatty tumor at the back of my head. He immediately put me at ease with his obvious knowledge & experience & he also displays a wonderful bedside manner & sense of humor. The surgery was performed without any complications and my entire experience was so successful & painless that I wished I'd taken care of it years ago. The staff at his operating facility (this is not his regular office staff) are also a very helpful & caring group of professionals. In his regular office, the young woman who checks into your insurance coverage was extremely helpful and invested alot of extra time straightening out some problems we ran into w/our insurance. She was just a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I had a lump removed, and Dr Garcia put me at complete ease. At the Surgical Center, I felt as though I was the only patient. They treated me so well.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

Office personnel: The receptionist did not even acknowledge the presence of patient (at least it was my case) although they might know who I was. Doctor: In some of the office visits, doctor did not even bother to look at the patient (me), let alone examine.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

The doctor is one of the worst I have ever met. He did a procedure on a friend of mine who after 4 months is still suffering and will end up seeing a different doctor. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Joseph L. Garcia's Credentials

• Spanish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=14640'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=14640'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.7

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph L."

April 8, 2012