Ratings for Dr. Edward E. Ward

Beware. Dr. Ward sexually harasses women. He doesn't respect women. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Ward is the rudest doctor I've ever come across. I continue to have nightmares of my last visit with him. He ignores questions when they are being asked and if you convey that you are feeling pain, he doesn't try and minimize it. I would never recommend him to anyone. There are many good dentists in this town and he is not one of them.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

The staff at Interstate Dental is outstanding! I return to this off because of superior support services & superior dental service. Dr. Ward has been my dentist for over ten years, he has exceptional chairside manner, professionalism, and articulation regarding his practice & services provided. I would never return to any other dentist that I have visited in Southwest, Northeast, or North Portland. Dr. Edward E. Ward is exceptionally skilled in dentistry. The BEST IN PORTLAND. I have referred multiple people to Dr. Ward who consider him likewise. Thank You Dr. Edward E. Ward for your expertise in dentistry and for your Service to the United States in active military duty. I appreciate you as a DENTIST and as a VETERAN.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

I had my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr.Ward and it was a horrible experience.When I first got my initial exam he said the two bottom wisdom teeth would have to be cut out due to the angle they were at,okay I can deal with that with pain meds well I was not fully numb and could feel my tooth being ripped from my gums I could actually feel the meat of my gums being slowly ripped away I said ouch and he ignored me he kept singing his music. Than I got home my whole mouth was numb which was to be expected, except the front part of my face from middle of my chin to right corner of my mouth was numb for approx 2 months I called and asked him if that was normal he said he didn't know why it was like that he didn't cut anything so whatever it was it was not his fault.It did eventually go away but I do not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008