You may also like

Dr. Airan has been my dermatologist for years. She has a keen aesthetic eye and is always up to date on the newest procedures. I recently consulted her for a medical condition which she immediately diagnosed and treated. She is a really excellent medical derm and amazing with cosmetic derm!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I agree with the 4/6/12 review. Years before I underwent a painful, albeit foolishly elective, procedure that cost nearly twice as much as the poster's and I had to spend more elsewhere to correct the results. As for the doctor's reply, if I thought for two seconds that a refund--the only logical recourse--was an option, of course I would have contacted the office. That I didn't feel comfortable to even ask says much as well. There's an obvious reason why payment is demanded in full, upfront.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

all bells and whistles...there is the fancy office,fees and attire but Dr.Lisa Airan does not deliver. I had an aesthetic procedure done incorrectly with a horrible result. This led to a corrective procedure at an additional cost to me. Fair warning to all.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

Dr Airan has provided my family and myself with excellent care for many years. We have found her to be diligent, highly competent and compassionate. She really listens to the concerns of her patients and does everything in her power to address them. I have seen vast improvement in my skin since I became her patient, improvement that other prominent dermatologists were unable to provide me with. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

# User Rating: 5 out of 5 stars by Tre 11/18/2010 I have been going to Dr. Lisa Airan for a year now, and what a difference. I went in for a consultation for Botox, with not being happy with the lines I'm starting to get. She has change my face in 180%, I look and 10 years younger!. She has given me great skin care advise to maintain the youth-fullness in my skin, with my new obsession being the Clarisonic. I highly recommend Dr. Airan to anyone that wants to maintain a healthy youthful and above all Natural appearance.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I had a light facial peel & radiesse with excellent results, but the Dr. was rough & rushed with the injections.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2009

ver expensive. Pay more for less. poor results botox didn't work. secretary said it had been out of the refrigerator too long no recourse. not happy with treatment

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

very talented with botox & fillers & expensive

flag | Submitted February 1, 2008

Dr. Lisa E. Airan's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Airan has been my dermatologist for years. She has a keen aesthetic eye and is always up to date on the newest procedures. I recently consulted her for a ..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wow is this office over-priced hype. This is about being a celebrity, not a doctor. Perhaps acting would have been a better career choice."

October 9, 2014

November 9, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Lisa" to "Lisa E."

October 20, 2013