Ratings for Dr. Manikanda G. Raja

Dr. Raja is wonderful! Dr. Alexander is the worst Doctor I have ever seen; very unprofessional, chomps on her gum, and doesn't show an interest in patients! Most of the staff is helpful. Office is clean. Someone talk to Dr. Raja about his staff as patients are and will be leaving!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Worst experience of my life. The receptionists are extremely rude and judgemental. Dr. Natasha Alexander looks completely unprofessional. She did not say more than 5 words to me the whole time I was seen by here, then she forgets to give me an examination I asked for.. & to top it off she gave me a medication that interacted badly with another medication I am on. I ended up in the hospital!and when I was there for my appointment. . I could not believe the tone, and attitude the receptionist had toward an elderly woman who didn't understand what she was saying.. I will never go back there or refer anyone to them. I recommend finding another doctor! If I could rate lower than 1 star I would give them a -2!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

His staff are the rudest people. If you need to find out about your referrals the staff are the worst. I first acme to Dr Raja in 2003 and he is not as good at taking care of me as he used to be

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr. Raja is an amazing physician. His ability to treat or recognize medical needs has been the best I have yet to encounter. Very knowledgeable, kind, caring and an honorable individual.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr Linda needs to learn Compassion and the staff there is HORRIBLE just Horrible

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Staff varied but mostly good. Seldom more than 15 minute wait.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Fabulous Dr...could not say enough about his expertise & bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Very knowledgeable, pleasant, well mannered and dressed. He can fit you in when an emergency arises. In addition, he has a PA which also is all of the above.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Manikanda G. Raja's Credentials

• Madras Med Coll, Dr M G R Med Univ, Madras, Tn, India (Grad. 1992)