Ratings for Dr. Tracey P. Sills

From the moment I walked up to the front door of Dr. Sills establishment, I knew this was not going to be a great experience. There is no real sign on the building indicating the name of the practice. There is only a cheap plastic sign above the entrance that said DOCTOR. On the front door, there is taped piece of paper that has her name and their hours. When I opened the door, I walked in to find 3 dogs wandering around the waiting area/behind the reception desk. DOGS. In a human medical physician's office. Is this a joke? Nope. As if that wasn't bad enough, an obnoxious employee of the office was yelling at the dogs, taking them back and forth from the parking lot to the lobby. It was like watching a freaking circus act. Also, I realize it is a doctor office where sick and injured people go....but don't you think it might be a good idea to CLOSE THE DOOR WHILE THEY ARE MOANING IN PAIN? I have never in my life been so uncomfortable. To sum everything up, this place is a dump. A sad, ghetto excuse for a doctor's office. I am just glad that I realized it before I even started my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

she should not be allowed to practice ! She keeps 3 dogs in her office ! They are allowed to roam fee! You will wait over an hour! She explains nothing! Her solution is to prescribe medication and send you home!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I've never written a bad comment on anyone, but this time it is WELL deserved. I've been taking an appitite stimulant ever since 2011, but when my doctor moved I decided to find someone closer. Dr. Sills was close & on my list of providers so I scheduled an appointment. I was not thrilled with her schedule which opened @ 9a & had a 3hr lunch break from 1-3p also Wed. was 9-1p only. I came @ 3pm & was there before her staff returned, so I waited on them. I was greeted by a huge black dog who seemed harmless, but it seemed inappropriate due to sanitation & allergy issues. That when I heard Ms. Sills yell for him to come back behind the reception desk, where I noticed 2 more dogs! Wow. It made me wonder if she was also a Vet? I knew as a new patient she required some tests, but this Doc was test happy! She did $1,200. worth of tests! Some of which i'd already taken this year. This left me with an unexpected bill of the balance in which my insurance didn't cover. I got over it, but I couldn't help but wish I had taken heed of what HER own phlebotomist warned me about. I asked her if it always took this long to be seen, Her exact words were, "Yes, always, if she's busy or not. She loses many patients because of it. She knows her stuff, buy her professionalism sucks." My 1st thought was, "how can they be a team if they talk negatively about one another to the patients?" But I'm thankful someone was honest enough to warn me. I was there on time yet i counl hear the doc on the phone chatting on a personal call! Anyways, once Ms. Sills came in I let her know I wasn't sick I just needed a new doctor & a prescription for my appetite stimulant. She goes on & on about her trip of a lifetime to Italy she's going on & how much weight she's lost preparing for it. All the while I'm looking at the clock because I had to get back to work! She then shocked me by saying, "Yeah, when I lose more weight you're going to be saying look at that b**ch!" She went on to say the B word a second time, but I just giggled as I knew she was joking in her own unprofessional way. I couldn't wait to tell my daughter! She had me to take a 1 page questionnaire, only to come back with a heavy prescription for BIPOLAR MEDICINE! This woman couldn't have been more off the mark! I DEFINITELY didn't trust her opinion enough to try it! This simple visit took 2 hours! Most of which i was alone in aa dusty old room! When picking up my appitite med I saw she had prescribed 2 other meds that she never even talked to me about! I also saw that the does of my appitite med was way too small (3ml). I gave it a try, but i realized less than 2 teaspoons didnt stimilate my appetite. I figured it would be an easy fix, boy was I wrong. Since the pharmacist could verify my usual dosage of 20ml, I had him to contact her office. He had problems & for the 1st time ever, he recommended I find a new doctor! He didn't go into details, but he's mentioned that several people had problems with Ms. Sills. Still not wanting to give up on her, I called for over a week, to no avail. At this point I hadn't had my medicine for nearly 2 weeks. Then I get a call back! I was so relieved! However, it was her receptionist relaying the message that, "Dr. Sills wrote the prescription for what she felt comfortable with & if you want something different you can go to another doctor." I couldn't believe I was being treated this was by someone who was supposed to be a doctor! I felt hurt & anger at the same time. I had put up with her unproffesionalism, accumulated a debt, came for unnecessary appointments, prescribed unnecessary medications, only for this woman to have an ego trip because the knowledgeable pharmacist & myself needed a prescription for a higher dosage of medicine? What really bothers me is my medicine had no side affects & ive been taking it for years, while the stuff she wanted me to TRY had several! I WARN ANYONE WHO IS EVEN CONSIDERING THIS WOMAN AS A PHYSICIAN CHOICE TO SAVE YOURSELF THE TIME, MONEY & ENERGY WASTED BY "RUNNING" THE OPPOSITE WAY!!! MY OPINION, FROM EXPERIENCE, IS THAT SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME, SHE LIKES TO PLAY GOD WITH HER PERSCRIPTION WRITTING & SHE DOES NOT DESERVE THE TITLE OF DOCTOR. Hopefully my story along with the many others will save someone the heartache. Thanks to God for exposing her true colors to me early on.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Awful awful!! The office is filthy, dogs all over. The staff is lazy and unprofessional. She gave my son steroids for a simple cold...three times, which made him gain 16lbs, then told me he needs.to see a dietician...really??!!! Never got a referal to specialists for him. He had.multiple special needs. She.told me he haf a heart murmur, which he did NOT. She was never on time and the wait to see he in an empty office...unreal. is she even a real doctor???

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Excellent physician! She should be a diagnostician because if there is something wrong with you she will find it.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I was shocked to see dogs walking around the office when I arrived. I have never seen anything like that at a doctors office before. Upon seeing the doctor...2 hours after going to the room, she asked me a few questions, complained about obamacare and then gave me a lot of medication. a few days later they called me to come in for another visit. When I arrived they told me that they were too busy to see me and that I would have to come back. I guess is didn't matter that I had to take the day off from work to go. Looking for a new doctor. Do yourself a favor and avoid this one.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

1 doctor walked around barefoot 2 dogs running around 3 after brought in the room u waited OVER hour for doctor as I overheard doctors conversations about nothing to do with anything 3 took forever to get test results 4 medical assistant was complaining about doctor to me as taking my vitals 5 everything is old and looks very unsanitary!!!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I see alot of negative comments but ti have been to 4 different doctors with the problem i had and all those 4 doctors had no clue what i had. they all gave me different stuff and i still had that problem. As i went to dr. Sills Office, she had one look at me and immedietly knew what my problem was. she gave me a treatment, and now i dont have that problem anymore. Great Doctor, and defenetly knows what she's doing.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Sills helped at a time of crisis in my life to calm me and to get me to get the treatment I needed. She was kind and educated enough to warn me and motivate me to have the procedure done that probably saved my life. I am thankful for her and her staff. Not a fan of a dog in the office but I think it is wisdom in the neighborhood to have that added protection. Sweet people.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Tracey P. Sills's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal