Ratings for Dr. Gordon N. Holen

This Doctor came highly recommended...BIG mistake. Yes tests were ordered but very unorganized, promised a call back momentarily after requesting the tests yet no call back even after requesting one. I also e-mailed which this Dr has not responded to BTW- Still waiting 3 days later??? Apparently there is no concern, care or want to be helpful. I know I'm not returning to this Dr. and would never recommend this Dr to anyone else that is for sure!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

Worst place ever!!! The staff there is horrible, them and Dr. Holen can never get anything right. They treat their patients like they are not important! I was kicked out by them because of how poorly they ran their office! I've never in my life have seen any medical office treat their patients like if they didn't matter! I would never go here again, and DEFINITELY would NOT recommend them to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

Dr. Holen performed an xlif on me.I havent felt this good in years. He was very good at explaining the procedure and answered all the questions I had thoroughly. I would recomend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009