Dr. Gene Sloan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gene Sloan

Beyond professional, compassionate, kind. I couldn’t be happier with my results. Despite diet and vigorous, daily exercise, I hadn’t been able to wear a bathing suit in years. I wore a bikini on the beach two months after surgery! I highly recommend Dr Sloan

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

I was very nervous about having cosmetic surgery - on my face! However, Dr. Sloan and his staff put my nerves to ease! I’m 6 weeks post surgery and LOVE my results! I have friends asking me about my procedure because they want it too!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Pleased with the out come of my surgery. Dr. Sloan and his staff go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and to ensure you understand the procedure. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Sloan's office to everyone I know that is considering a procedure. So pleased with my out some and how I feel. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Sloan I believe is everything one looks for in a doctor. He makes your experience one you will talk about to everyone. He puts you at ease, he listens to what your expectations and desires are and he tells you if they are attainable and he is very honest about what he can or can't do to full fill your wants and needs. He wants his patients to be happy with the end results and truly cares about his patients. He is # 1 in my opinion!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Sloan is an excellent doctor. He is a true artist and perfectionist

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I had a breast lift, fat transfer and body tight on my tummy. Dr Sloan and his staff are awesome. U would recomed Dr Sloan to anyone

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Sloan and his staff are very personable and they listen to your concerns and make you feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I had breast augmentation and a mini tummy tuck. The initial consultation to my final follow up appointment, Dr. Sloan and staff were Awesome! Very informative and I never felt pressure to make a decision. Felt very comfortable from day one. Dr Sloan being very knowledgeable about what would be the best procedure for me made me even more confident in my decision to us Dr Sloan and his staff and will refer him to anyone else that would want to have this procedure done. He will be my go to for any plastic surgery needs in the future.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Not only have I had the honor of working for Dr. Sloan in the med spa that he owns and operates with his wife Dr. Mimi Lee, but also I have been a surgery patient of his after having my son and needing some post-pregnancy improvements. Even if I didn't work for Dr. Sloan, I still would not go to anyone else except him because of his allegiance to providing patients with the best care, compassion, knowledge, and aesthetic artistry that would rival that of Michaelangelo. Dr. Sloan is the recipeient of countless honors and awards throughout the country, and he is hailed as one of Allergan's top 300 plastic surgeons. That's a BIG deal in the plastic surgery world! You would never know from him what an accomplished board certified plastic surgeon this man is because he is a very humble and kind individual. I really like the fact that his accredited surgery center is located downstairs from his clinic, and I know from personal experience as a patient and employee that this surgery center is impeccably sterilized and all of his staff is extremely professional and educated. Dr. Robertson is a board certified anesthesiologist who is known in his field as being the master of anesthesia and Dr. Sloan's "right hand man" in every surgery. If you're considering plastic surgery, do not hesitate scheduling a consultation with Dr. Sloan. You will be taken care of on a level that will far surpass any other surgeon available in this area and beyond. And, your end result will definitely exceed your expectations! Patients stay loyal to him for a reason! He's an asset to our community and the medical field...find out for yourself why!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Sloan is truly an artist,I was extremely happy with my results.

Dr. Gene Sloan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Except for a few years out of state for education, Dr. Gene Sloan has been a lifelong Arkansas resident. Born in Jonesboro and raised in Hot Springs, he graduated from Hot Springs High School in 1973. He attended the University of Central Arkansas and received his medical degree from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in 1985. Dr. Sloan began private practice in Little Rock in 1993 with a small shared office on the St Vincent’s Infirmary campus and two part time employees. Over the ensuing years his practice grew and in 1998 he opened his present Aesthetic Plastic Surgery office in the Pavilion Centre on Cantrell Road in Little Rock with the goal of creating a state of the art facility devoted exclusively to providing the finest in cosmetic surgery services. Today the facility houses his clinical office and skin care center, as well as an accredited Surgery Center. He has over ten employees who have been selected for their expertise and caring attitudes. As patient safety is of paramount importance, he has several Registered Nurses on staff and all anesthesia is provided by a Board Certified Anesthesiologist.

• English

• University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences (Grad. 1985)

• Breast Augmentation