Ratings for Dr. Joseph F. Bagnick

Excellent paitent rapport. Very knowledgeable, helpful and concerned about patient health and welfare.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Bagnick for years, and his diagnoses and advice have always been excellent and accurate. What puts him over the top, though, is that he treats patients like people. He's always friendly, never condescending, and gives straight answers to questions. It's one thing to find out what's going on in your body, but it's something completely different to have a doctor explain things to you in plain English instead of rattling off a list of confusing medical terms and expecting it to put a layman at ease. "This one's a keeper" as they say.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Misdiagnosed me more than once....told me I had cancer when he didn't even do a test

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

I only visited Dr. Bagnick once, and it was a minor problem, but he was great. Very friendly and practical. He listened to the research I had done online, agreed with my diagnosis, and ran tests to confirm it. Not only did he not feel threatened by my research, he even said he liked patients like that. Overall, he seemed more technologically savvy than most doctors I've known, and we had a nice conversation about geek stuff. :) Chalfont family practice is run pretty well and has several great doctors (see Dr. Joseph Shaeffer as well). They'll usually try to squeeze you in on the same day if you're suffering, and there's rarely much of a wait (5-10 minutes at most). Even so, the doctors take their time with you, and I've never felt rushed by any of their staff. The only hiccup I've ever had with them was a minor double billing that they quickly resolved.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Joseph F. Bagnick's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)