Dr. James E. Leake

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. James E. Leake

had a mommy makeover with this doctor, and he was great. he listens, and gives the information to understand your choices. the office is great, and very easy to deal with. I trust Dr. Leake without exception. he is smart and funny and he does the proper thing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I have had a tummy tuck, a face lift, an implant removal, and a breast lift from Dr. Leake. He is an incredible surgeon, and I have been happy with all procedures. His entire staff are very nice and welcoming. I would recommend him for any procedure you are considering. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I had a breast reduction done, it turned out great. Still in the healing process, I was so scared at first. Dr. Leake is a great doctor! The staff is wonderful and so sweet!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have recently lost 100 lbs. with great effort. I was recommended to Dr. Leake by friends and he did not disappoint from the beginning to the end. the office is great and the very friendly. Dr. Leake is a very concerned doctor and does what he explains to you. I have had my first surgery, as a reward to myself. I will have several more surgeries to improve my shape and i will definitely go back to Dr. Leake. He is great and very complete.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

i had a mommy makeover with this office and doctor, it was very successful and i am thrilled. everyone is so nice and understanding, and it is easy to get what you want. i love the people here, especially Dr. Leake who is very creative and diligent. follow up has been great.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I have recently lost about 100 lbs. after my bypass surgery 2 years ago. I feel so much better and now i want to remove all the extra skin. I found out that Dr. Leake does a lot of this kind of surgery. the office is ready for this type of surgery and all the people are very considerate. Dr. Leake takes his time with you and delivers on what he says. I will have several surgeries here. It was a nice experience and a good result.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

I was lucky to find this office and this doctor. Dr. Leake is great as a person to talk to and does a good job with what you ask him to do. the office makes you feel relaxed. i had a breast enlargement and a lift after my kids. it turned out good and i feel better. i will go back for other stuff to do.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

just had a mommy makeover with Dr. Leake, he was great and the result was excellent. a very nice shape and i look great in my clothes. i get many compliments about this change, and most people do not even know that i had surgery. i will go back again for other stuff. thrilled........

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Love this office. Dr. Leake is great with surgery, but his staff is incredible. the experience is great from start to finish. i will go back and tell my friends, because you get a lot of info and you get what you want for your result. Dr. Leake is someone who listens and will get you what you want.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

this doctor is honest and cares about his patients. i have had several things done by Dr. Leake and he is very good. the office people are nice too. i will go back and i send my friends there.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. James E. Leake's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James E. Leake of Plastic Surgery Center of the South is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over 30 years of surgical experience. He specializes in cosmetic surgery for the face, body and breasts including facelifts, liposuction and breast augmentation. Please visit Dr. Leake's website for more detailed information.

• English

• Michigan State University (Grad. 1979)

• Breast augmentation