Ratings for Dr. Yoel Drucker

The dr refused my referral, knowing only my name. Staff didn't bother to call and tell me this.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Did not explain test results or options. Was very cavalier about giving a diagnosis of a degenerative, disabling disease. Diagnosis was based on very little test evidence. Pushed medication that may have side effects worse than the symptoms when the disease may not even be present. Looked at his computer and typed during the visits. Made no attempt to soften the blow of the diagnosis or provide any emotional support. Said changing my diet would have not effect when, in fact, two weeks after diet change my blood work was normal and all my symptoms were gone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Ducker is the reason I am able to still work and walk. Dx 10yr ago He has stood by myside and guided me when it seem all hope was lost. I work in healthcare and we know who knows there business. Plus he treats the hold patient mood,dislike,likes all to see how he can make your life better.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

It has been a long time since I went to see this guy - but I remember all he wanted me to do was lose weight. He was very rude and biased, in my opinion, towards me and did nothing to help.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Strange person. Sucked on a lollipop during the exam. More interested in my jewelry that in my symptoms. Great office staff though!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008