Ratings for Dr. Jeff C. Van Gundy

I am very pleased with Jeff Van Gundy, He Treats my daughter like his own child, He is smart, kind caring AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABL!.He knows how to relate to people and make them understand what may be wrong with your child. I love the staff at Roseville they are helpful clean and nice. I will be staying with this UCD center as long as possible.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr, Van Gundy is a hero in our family. My two youngest daughters have Tetralogy of Fallot. He has cared for both of them since birth. The firsy one, now age 9 has had 4 open-hearts and is thriving. She is active in many sports and was just featured in a KCRA 3 segment about a 5k race she was running. The other one is six and is equally active. You would never know either one of them have a CHD. Dr. Van Gundy is friendly, compassionate and really goes to bat for his patients. I also respect the fact that when he is not sure of something he will consult with other Cardiologists. His staff is really friendly too!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

Dr Van Gundy is wonderful. He has been our son's cardiologist since he was born 15 years ago. He is thoughtful, knowledgeable, and tuned in. He recommended valve replacement when our son was 8 even though he seems conservative when it comes to surgery. We trust our son in his hands and I would recommend him with no reservation.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

My son was born with a few cardiac abnormalities. He was being followed by Dr. Jeff Van Gundy. There were many times my child became very ill and i would call him. I would report that he is vomiting, turning blue and lethargis. The dr told me many times that these were not signs and symptoms of his dx. finally i had to take to to another hospital to see another physician out of state because van gundy would not listen to me. my son ended up needing a HEART TRANSPLANT by the age of 2 and received a new heart by the age of 2.5. thankfully I was a smart enough person to take my child elsewhere and not listen to this idiot.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Jeff Van Gundy M.D. is the best pediatric cardiologist doctor there is in the northern cali area. His staff is always friendly and treats us like we are family. Doctor Van Gundy to me is not one of these money hungry doctors. He treats my childern like they are his own kids. They just love him and the staff very much. Iam very pleased an would reccommend all of my friends, family and strangers to see him if there is any need to go to an cardio doctor.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

When I took my son to them for high blood pressure he wanted to just use the band aid approach and put him on high blood pressure meds after I had told him that he was on several pain meds for severe migraines. I told him that I did not feel comfortable with a med on top of a med and wanted to find the reason for his dramatic increase in weight and high blood pressure in the past year or so. The doc seemed irritated at me and stated that if he has a stroke to call right away. Come to find out after seeing his GP migraine meds were the culprit. We changed his meds and he has since dropped over 40 pounds and has a normal BP. I was very disappointed that all I got from the specialist was just another med! Is that all docs do know for people?

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Jeff Van Gundy is highly skilled in pediatric cardiology. He Goes above his call of duty to save a childs life.. he seeks and searches out the top surgeons for a child,and seeks the best of medical advice from cath conference in san francisco. He saved my sons life.He is one of the best in his field. I havent found any better than him in 12 years Of dealing with pediatric cardiology with my son..

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Jeff C. Van Gundy's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1993)