Ratings for Dr. Heather L. Rossi

Dr Rossi is an excellent surgeon. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The surgery went very well. Dr. Rossil cares about her patients. I highly recommend her to anyone that is looking for a surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Had to get hemorrhoid surgery and everything after the surgery was messed up. First, I had the wrong directions sent home with me. Then, I had the wrong dosage amounts on my RX bottle. And the worst, I literally had to be loaded in the my car, and drove to her office in Coon Rapids, after an entire week of post-op calls that went un-returned. I am extremely displeased with the post-op care, or lack there of.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

Dr. Rossi is great, I wouldn't have let anyone else fix my rectocele. She takes great care of her patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

Dr. Rossi performed colon cancer surgery on my mom and she is one of the most compassionate and understanding physicians I have ever met. She even called me when I had concerns; a rarity these days to actually talk to the doctor instead of getting a call back from the nurse!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Two visits with Dr. Rossi to have hemorrhoids banded. She answered all my questions, showed and explained to me what she would do, and was concerned about my comfort as procedures were performed.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Hemorrhoid surgery, that turned into a night mare. Post Op I called her office to say I had Problems and the office said wait for your fallow up appointment in 4 weeks. I now live with a fissure that nothing can be repaired, and have to wear pads to catch the constant drainage,. So hemorrhoids is a walk in the park compared to the fissure that I will live with the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Heather L. Rossi's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1997)

Veterans Administration