Ratings for Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg

Excellent doctor and staff. He delivered both of my children. I've been seeing him for over 6 years. He answers all of my questions at my visits. He is very patient and caring. Wait time is usually very short. His staff is the best. They answer their own phones!!! No voice mail.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Steinberg is very courteous and answers all of your questions! staff is very welcoming and kind! Practically no waiting time and making an appointment is hassle free!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I transferred to Dr. Steinberg after seeing my prior doctor for 10 years. It has been a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and answered quite a few questions about a surgery I had been putting off. My recovery has been excellent!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

The staff is beyond rude. They hung up the phone on me several times and they refuse hear my questions. The doctor is the worst. He is rude and condescending, refuses to answer questions during exams, and threatened to make me wait 2 weeks for my medical records after I decided to go with another doctor. I will come to his office again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

i started seeing Dr.Steinberg at 21 weeks of pregnancy and i really liked him as my new doctor. the staff there is very friendly. Doctor steinberg always made me feel comfortable and always made sure he answered my questions. i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I came to Dr. Steinberg at 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. He was kind, calm, and answered any questions that I had. I ended up needing a c section at just shy of 33 weeks. Dr. Steinberg made me feel comfortable and helped me not to worry. I would recommend him time and time again!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Steinberg is the best! Would never think of using another OB - from all the prenatal visits through delivery he was there for us ( me, my husband, and our baby). ALWAYS on time, and always willing to answer any questions or help in any way no matter what time of day or night it was :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Steinberg has been my gynocologist for many years and I haven't any complaints thus far. Upon learning I had a problem,he was cool,calm and collected and told me not to panic as I was a nervous wreck. To make a long story short,I needed a hysterectomy,but he gave me another option if that wasn't the route I wanted to take. I had a hysterectomy and he did a wonderful job. He explains your concerns in great detail. His staff is friendly and work together as a team. I've recommended him to a few people and my daughter just recently started seeing him and feels comfortable with him. That in itself says a lot.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have been using Dr Steinberg for many years. I was high risk with both my children. He cared for me as if I was a family member. He explains everything in great detail and answered all of my questions. I was scared with my first due to me being high risk. He calmed all of my fears and worked closely with my high risk doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. I was so happy that he delivered my child. His staff is wonderful. They value your time. I'll never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Steinberg is by far the best OB/GYN out there! His knowledge, skills, and bedside manner is like no other. His staff is beyond friendly, helpful, and compassionate! I would definitely recommend any woman to be a patient of Dr. Steinberg! If you want the best, than see Dr. Steinberg!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

First Health