Ratings for Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg

I find the below comment shocking. I have been a patient of Dr. Steinberg for many years. Whenever I have an issue with paperwork, referrals, authorizations, prescriptions the staff, ( Jennifer and Natasha) are very quick to fulfill the request. Dr. Steinberg is always on time, kind, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable. I am thankful for the care both the doctor and the staff has provided to me over the years.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Steinberg is an incredible doctor and I am truly saddened that because of his unprofessional staff I will not be returning. The staff has no consideration for patients and are very rude over the phone. They will call you to cancel your appointment the day before because of your insurance. My appointment was made weeks before and when I questioned as to why I am getting a phone call the day before, they simply inform me that they have too many patients. The staff does not keep in mind that when appointments are made, time is asked off from work and they simply brush it off as if it is not their concern. They have caused me a great deal of stress and I am in my first trimester. Again, I have no issues with the doctor and it is truly a shame that he has this kind of staff representing his office.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Steinberg is a wonderful doctor. He attended me throughout my second preganancy and delivery. He is very kind, as well as his staff. Very courteous and caring individuals. I began seeing Dr. Steinberg after my OB for many years retired. I highly recommend Dr. Steinberg. You will not be disapponted with his level of care.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor! He delivered my first child and was very helpful in answering all of my questions. Was also very detailed in explaining the process of my c-section which helped calm my nerves. He is very detailed in his work and provides excellent care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Excellent doctor and staff. He delivered both of my children. I've been seeing him for over 6 years. He answers all of my questions at my visits. He is very patient and caring. Wait time is usually very short. His staff is the best. They answer their own phones!!! No voice mail.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

Dr. Steinberg is very courteous and answers all of your questions! staff is very welcoming and kind! Practically no waiting time and making an appointment is hassle free!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I transferred to Dr. Steinberg after seeing my prior doctor for 10 years. It has been a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and answered quite a few questions about a surgery I had been putting off. My recovery has been excellent!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

The staff is beyond rude. They hung up the phone on me several times and they refuse hear my questions. The doctor is the worst. He is rude and condescending, refuses to answer questions during exams, and threatened to make me wait 2 weeks for my medical records after I decided to go with another doctor. I will come to his office again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

i started seeing Dr.Steinberg at 21 weeks of pregnancy and i really liked him as my new doctor. the staff there is very friendly. Doctor steinberg always made me feel comfortable and always made sure he answered my questions. i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I came to Dr. Steinberg at 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. He was kind, calm, and answered any questions that I had. I ended up needing a c section at just shy of 33 weeks. Dr. Steinberg made me feel comfortable and helped me not to worry. I would recommend him time and time again!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• Blue Cross Of California