Ratings for Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg

I transferred to Dr. Steinberg after seeing my prior doctor for 10 years. It has been a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and answered quite a few questions about a surgery I had been putting off. My recovery has been excellent!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

The staff is beyond rude. They hung up the phone on me several times and they refuse hear my questions. The doctor is the worst. He is rude and condescending, refuses to answer questions during exams, and threatened to make me wait 2 weeks for my medical records after I decided to go with another doctor. I will come to his office again.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

i started seeing Dr.Steinberg at 21 weeks of pregnancy and i really liked him as my new doctor. the staff there is very friendly. Doctor steinberg always made me feel comfortable and always made sure he answered my questions. i would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I came to Dr. Steinberg at 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. He was kind, calm, and answered any questions that I had. I ended up needing a c section at just shy of 33 weeks. Dr. Steinberg made me feel comfortable and helped me not to worry. I would recommend him time and time again!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Steinberg is the best! Would never think of using another OB - from all the prenatal visits through delivery he was there for us ( me, my husband, and our baby). ALWAYS on time, and always willing to answer any questions or help in any way no matter what time of day or night it was :)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Steinberg has been my gynocologist for many years and I haven't any complaints thus far. Upon learning I had a problem,he was cool,calm and collected and told me not to panic as I was a nervous wreck. To make a long story short,I needed a hysterectomy,but he gave me another option if that wasn't the route I wanted to take. I had a hysterectomy and he did a wonderful job. He explains your concerns in great detail. His staff is friendly and work together as a team. I've recommended him to a few people and my daughter just recently started seeing him and feels comfortable with him. That in itself says a lot.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I have been using Dr Steinberg for many years. I was high risk with both my children. He cared for me as if I was a family member. He explains everything in great detail and answered all of my questions. I was scared with my first due to me being high risk. He calmed all of my fears and worked closely with my high risk doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable. I was so happy that he delivered my child. His staff is wonderful. They value your time. I'll never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Dr. Steinberg is by far the best OB/GYN out there! His knowledge, skills, and bedside manner is like no other. His staff is beyond friendly, helpful, and compassionate! I would definitely recommend any woman to be a patient of Dr. Steinberg! If you want the best, than see Dr. Steinberg!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Steinberg by a friend after finding out I was pregnant. The office was nice and clean and the staff was friendly. They are punctual, I never had to wait more than 5 minutes to go back for my appointment. Dr. Steinberg was very professional and knowledgeable throughout all of our visits. He took time to address all of our questions regarding my pregnancy and listened to our concerns. My delivery went smoothly thanks to Dr. Steinberg's suggestions throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Dr. Steinberg to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I chose this doctor after reading all the wonderful reviews. He turned out to be completely incompetent terrible doctor. I was pregnant and one day I started having symptoms that needed to be checked by a doc. He sent me to the emergency room. After monitoring the baby and ordering only one test, the doctor showed up at my bed and told me right away he needed to deliver my baby 2 months early! I was shaking, as I had no idea what was going on. My husband and I asked him if we could repeat the test or did some other test to make sure the baby needed to be delivered, to which he said no. So in 10 minutes I was without my baby. It turned out the test was wrong and the baby was fine(started having issues due to early delivery) there was no known to the doctor reason for the baby to be delivered. It was the worst experience of my life. My family spent 2 months in NICU due to total incompetence of the doctor. Next day after delivery I asked him what was wrong, he replied " I have no idea!"

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr. Irwin C. Steinberg's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I transferred to Dr. Steinberg after seeing my prior doctor for 10 years. It has been a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and answered quite a few que..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "The staff is beyond rude. They hung up the phone on me several times and they refuse hear my questions. The doctor is the worst. He is rude and condescending, r..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i started seeing Dr.Steinberg at 21 weeks of pregnancy and i really liked him as my new doctor. the staff there is very friendly. Doctor steinberg always made ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Steinberg at 21 weeks pregnant with my daughter. He was kind, calm, and answered any questions that I had. I ended up needing a c section at just ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinberg is the best! Would never think of using another OB - from all the prenatal visits through delivery he was there for us ( me, my husband, and our b..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinberg has been my gynocologist for many years and I haven't any complaints thus far. Upon learning I had a problem,he was cool,calm and collected and to..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been using Dr Steinberg for many years. I was high risk with both my children. He cared for me as if I was a family member. He explains everything in..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Steinberg is by far the best OB/GYN out there! His knowledge, skills, and bedside manner is like no other. His staff is beyond friendly, helpful, and comp..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Steinberg by a friend after finding out I was pregnant. The office was nice and clean and the staff was friendly. They are punctual, I ..."

October 27, 2014