Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Zaid

So far, so good. I had been looking for a family doctor for a long time. I have been to him several times. Other doctors look at me as a knee, or a hip, etc., whereas he looked at me as the total person rather than a body part. Most of my issues may be connected, so it's helpful that he's trying to figure out the underlying problem which is causing all the other problems.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I first met Dr. Zaid in the urgent care after breaking out in a (reoccurring) rash that had been persisting for weeks. He immediately noticed an issue in my current regiment and solved my problem on the spot. He also recommended an Immunologist and got me into see him the next day. I now see Dr. Zaid at the Prime Care office and could not be happier with him as a provider. Both he and his staff are both genuinely and efficient in making sure they tend to my needs without keeping me waiting in the office for too long.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

My whole family has seen Dr. Zaid. I am glad that he is conservative. His approach with me was thourough when i was having nausea. He was concerned about radiation and ordered tests in a stepwise fashion. I ended up having a benign adrenal tumor but was more than satisfied with his approach and follow through. He had his staff make appointments for my specialists and was able to assuade my concerns. We are very happy and would never dream of going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Have been to this facility 3 times. Waited about an hour (as a walk in) each time. Was not treated or diagnosed properly and had to endure being sick for over a month! When I came back in for a follow up after still being sick they wanted to charge me again after confirming that I was still sick with no answers. Dr. Zaid is very nice and caring although he did not help me at all and I feel as if I wasted a lot of time and money.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Got in same day for UTI while my own doctor was out of town and was very happy with fast diagnosis, treatment and explaining my condition in terms I could understand. Did not have to wait and was very pleased. I asked my MD what difference was with DO and MD and she said the DO's had more training.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

nice office and staff. the doctor made me wait too long, but was informative when he came in the room

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Very good Doctor. Me and my wife have met many doctors in US and we found Dr. Zaid as a very caring and more accurate diagnosis. We would reccomend him for sure.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

He is an awesome doctor i feel so good to see everytime i go to his office . Very caring and very attentive. I am glad i found this doctor for me and my family.God bless him and his family..He is our family physician..

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Very easy to get into to see, and he will be by your side.Very good DO.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I found Dr. Zaid on the internet and didn't know what to expect. After I met him, I was very impressed with him and appreciated the fact that he took his time to answer all of our questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Robert R. Zaid's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2005)