Ratings for Dr. Kerry L. Katlic

Amazing, I grew up with him as my prim care doc, I am currently a nurse, as I look back I cant think of one bad experience. Always willing to answer questions, wonderful bedside mannar with kids, very knowledgable, very patient. Wonderful staff, a true doctor who really cares! saved my life several times!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Dr. Katlic has taken care of my child and now sees my grandchild. Both he and his staff are wonderful to deal with. Can't recommend them highly enough!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

We have been going to Dr. Katlic for 22 years now, would recommend him highly to all. He has an excellent rapport with children, he is knowledgeable and compassionate,and I'm particularly impressed at how he always asks parents for their own observations....never talks down to the layperson, but has all the time in the world to explain things if you ask. Office staff are all very pleasant too. Always a good experience when we visit.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

Dr. Katlic and Ms. Walsh are absolutely excellent- from babies to teens, they provide warm, compassionate and knowledgable medical care. We have always been pleased with our experiences in their office. I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

We have had Dr. Katlic for 27 years! What a wonderful pediatrician! He has the best bedside manner, very helpful, concerned....just can't say enough about him! Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Katlic has been our pediatrician for 8 years. We love him. He makes everyone one of us feel at ease. Nurse Walsh is also A+. His staff is also very sweet to our family but sometimes the wait time on the phone can be lengthy.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

My kids have been going to Dr Katlic for many years, and we have had consistently excellent care and service. I would recommend him highly to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2007

Great bedside manner, great with kids and reassuring to adults. PAs and nurses are helpful as well. Consistently < 5 minute wait in the waiting room. Weekend hours and after-hours phone service good.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Kerry L. Katlic's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

HealthFirst