Ratings for Dr. Joseph L. Harris

I found the staff to be very nice and very knowledgable. He is a high risk doctor and is very busy, thus, he tends to run behind. But he apologizes to his patients. i have a disability that resulted in seeing dr. harris. he reassured me with everything with his calm demeanor. the staff is wonderful, especially sue, his nurse.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

Dr. Harris failed to diagnose a very serious condition I had. He routinely uses rookie ultrasound techs who don't even have a degree. He was not prepared to give me the highest quality surgical care and I only got the minimum, which left me hospitalized for several days. It appeared to me, after doing research, that Dr. Harris does not regularly read - or pay attention to - research findings in journals such as Obstetrics & Gynecology, because if he did, I would surely have received better care. Instead, he kept insisting that "he didn't do things that way." Well, most good doctors DO do things better than Dr. Harris and no one should have to suffer like I did due to getting not-up-to-date care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. Joseph L. Harris's Credentials

• Spanish

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal