Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Best in the world. Highly recommended. Experience but good results.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you already see good results.

Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Lebowitz is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and you can tell that he genuinely enjoys helping his patients. I truly am grateful for the service he provided me with. It has changed my life for the better. Thanks again Dr. Lebowitz!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words and 5-Star Review. I truly Love what I do, and am very Happy to of provided you with the Care, Service and Results that you Deserve.

Submitted July 15, 2016

’ve already had three superior experiences with Dr. Lebowitz, a physician of experience, expertise, and compassion.He has amazed me with his ability to find the right procedure for each problem and to follow up until I am thoroughly satisfied. The scars from the first two cosmetic corrections following MOHS skin cancer surgery on my face are completely invisible! Meanwhile, for the third and more difficult facial MOHS, he has already seen me six times -- and will be following up hereafter-- to insure that the result will be the best that I can have, all for the original cost!!! I know that this last one has been more challenging, but I’m certain that he will do everything to achieve a good result. He also is the one who discovered the second cancer (gone unnoticed by the dermatologist!) while he was doing the original surgery and immediately did the biopsy while I was in the operating room. As for his compassion, he is sensitive to the trauma and fear of disfiguration which I have. When I received the bad news about the second cancer, I had a meltdown in the office, and he remained to comfort me in spite of his busy schedule. He uses nearly invisible bandages, so that I am able to continue my active life without looking terrible. When I was terrified that I might have yet another cancer, he actually opened his office after-hours to see me and to assure me. Surprisingly, there have been times when his office has been closed when he has actually answered his phone! I am so pleased to have found a doctor so talented who is also so supportive and caring during some of the most difficult times of my life. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your very kind words and for taking the time to write your Review. I am glad you had Superior Experiences with me and my office.

Submitted July 10, 2016

Awful doctor. He's like a pushy used car salesman. He gave me false expectations just to get my money and worst part is I look worse after the procedure. Save your money and run out of his office.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
This is a Repeat, False and Trolling Review. I do not believe that you are an actual patient of mine. I strive to give all my patients the Best possible Experience, Service and Results.

Submitted July 10, 2016

Amazing doctor. He is confident and gives his patients ease when going to do the treatment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Rating and kind words. I appreciate your confidence in me and my service. I am glad you had an amazing experience.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Awesome and smooth thank you so much! Worth the trip from Orlando

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your review and 5-Star Rating. I'm glad you are happy with the service I provided.

Submitted June 3, 2016

Awesome doctor! Highly recommended. Gave him a big hug after the surgery

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Rating and kind words. Big hug back.

Submitted June 3, 2016

I've came to Dr. Lebowitz multiple times now for lip augmentations and he is by far the best. He is very good at what he does, I have had very minimal bruising and great results each time. He's very attentive and always picks up his phone and accommodate me into his busy schedule. I highly recommend him and will definitely be coming back regularly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your kind words and 5-Star Rating/ Review. It is always a pleasure seeing you.

Submitted June 1, 2016

Went to consult with him about a procedure and it turns out he is only interested in his next check!! All the talk about him saving you thousands of dollars on anesthesia costs are a bunch of bs sales tactics! Highly over priced, only in it for the money , and he is not even board certified!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
I apologize for not meeting your expectations during your office visit as I always strive to give all of my consultations the best service and experience. During my consultations I always discuss the use of local anesthesia which IS safer, less expensive and leads to better results due to patient interaction. If I feel as though I am not able to meet the needs and expectations of any patient following a consultation, I will always refer them out to another practitioner who may be able to assist. I do choose not to participate in any medical organizations. Finally, I hope you will be able to achieve your cosmetic needs.

Submitted May 30, 2016

Dr lebowitz did an amazing job. I am beyond pleased with the results

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Review. I appreciate your kind words. I am glad you had an amazing experience and pleased with your results.

Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery specializing in gynecomastia, male breast reduction, Liposuction, Smart Liposuction, body contouring, Breast Lift in office under local anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with extraordinary results.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

MSP/BC Med