Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

I had a gynecomastia surgery with Dr Lebowitz. He is great, prosessional and friendly. I am happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you are Happy with your experience.

Submitted November 17, 2016

My surgery was a redo, I was extremely nervous going in but right from the start Dr Lebowitz was truly amazing , i have so much more confidence now and he answered every time I called with a question. My chest truly looks amazing i hope no one has to ever go through what I did my first time and can land in the good hands of doctor Lebowitz

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Rating. I am Glad that you see Amazing Results.

Submitted November 5, 2016

Top in his field, especially for male patients with Gynecamastia. My experience was so much easier than expected and the results are excellent. Will go back for other procedures if necessary. Your like family when he works on you. He care and is a perfectionist. Plus a all around nice guy. Greg K

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Greg, Thank you for your Review, 5-Star Rating and Kind Words. I am glad that you had a Wonderful Experience and already see Excellent Results.

Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Lebowitz has excellent bedside manner and is a trustworthy doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and has a passion for his practice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I truly LOVE what I do!

Submitted September 26, 2016

Best in the world. Highly recommended. Experience but good results.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you already see good results.

Submitted July 23, 2016

Dr. Lebowitz is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and you can tell that he genuinely enjoys helping his patients. I truly am grateful for the service he provided me with. It has changed my life for the better. Thanks again Dr. Lebowitz!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words and 5-Star Review. I truly Love what I do, and am very Happy to of provided you with the Care, Service and Results that you Deserve.

Submitted July 15, 2016

’ve already had three superior experiences with Dr. Lebowitz, a physician of experience, expertise, and compassion.He has amazed me with his ability to find the right procedure for each problem and to follow up until I am thoroughly satisfied. The scars from the first two cosmetic corrections following MOHS skin cancer surgery on my face are completely invisible! Meanwhile, for the third and more difficult facial MOHS, he has already seen me six times -- and will be following up hereafter-- to insure that the result will be the best that I can have, all for the original cost!!! I know that this last one has been more challenging, but I’m certain that he will do everything to achieve a good result. He also is the one who discovered the second cancer (gone unnoticed by the dermatologist!) while he was doing the original surgery and immediately did the biopsy while I was in the operating room. As for his compassion, he is sensitive to the trauma and fear of disfiguration which I have. When I received the bad news about the second cancer, I had a meltdown in the office, and he remained to comfort me in spite of his busy schedule. He uses nearly invisible bandages, so that I am able to continue my active life without looking terrible. When I was terrified that I might have yet another cancer, he actually opened his office after-hours to see me and to assure me. Surprisingly, there have been times when his office has been closed when he has actually answered his phone! I am so pleased to have found a doctor so talented who is also so supportive and caring during some of the most difficult times of my life. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your very kind words and for taking the time to write your Review. I am glad you had Superior Experiences with me and my office.

Submitted July 10, 2016

Awful doctor. He's like a pushy used car salesman. He gave me false expectations just to get my money and worst part is I look worse after the procedure. Save your money and run out of his office.

Submitted July 6, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
This is a Repeat, False and Trolling Review. I do not believe that you are an actual patient of mine. I strive to give all my patients the Best possible Experience, Service and Results.

Submitted July 10, 2016

Amazing doctor. He is confident and gives his patients ease when going to do the treatment. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Rating and kind words. I appreciate your confidence in me and my service. I am glad you had an amazing experience.

Submitted June 29, 2016

Awesome and smooth thank you so much! Worth the trip from Orlando

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your review and 5-Star Rating. I'm glad you are happy with the service I provided.

Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction, Liposculpt ure. Vaser HI-Definition Liposuction, Body Contouring, Breast Lift in office under Local Anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with Extraordinary esults.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction