Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Lebowitz was awesome. From beginning to end he walks you through the process. Growing up I was teased mercilessly over my chest and now I have athletic masculine pecs. I look great because of the sculpting that Dr. Lebowitz did on my chest, back, and stomach areas. I am ecstatic with my results and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating 🙏 I am Glad that you are Ecstatic with Your RESULTS ‼️💪💯

Submitted June 14, 2018

I have been struggling with Gynecomastia which resulted in image issues for the majority of my life and finally decided to undergo surgery to rid my body of the glands that have been tormenting me all these years. There are many surgeons in my area who perform this surgery but this was very important to me and so I didn't just want to go to any doctor, I wanted to go to the best doctor for Gynecomastia and after doing extensive research on surgeons I decided to go with Dr. Lebowitz because of his vast knowledge and specialization of Gynecomastia. Simply put, HE IS THE MAN when it comes to this type of surgery. I called his office and spoke with Trudy who is an extremely kind and personable woman and she scheduled me a FaceTime consultation with Dr. Lebowitz the same day. I know he is a very busy man but he called me a few hours later for a consultation and he really took his time to alleviate any concerns and nervousness I had about the operation. The day of my surgery I was very nervous but his nurses Stacy and Audrey really helped calm me down and ensured that everything would be ok. I have to say all of my nervousness was for nothing. The local anaesthesia worked very well I was awake the whole time and didn't feel a thing! Dr. Lebowitz is a true perfectionist and master at his craft and my surgery went amazingly well. I am already healing up wonderfully after just one week post op and I can already tell that the results are going to be amazing once I am fully healed in the next few months. I can't say enough about the quality and care of Dr. Lebowitz and his amazing staff. His office is very warm and inviting and doesn't have the scary feeling of a traditional doctors office, but rather a very comfortable environment almost like a home. As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted by Ms. Trudy who is very kind and compassionate and really made me feel welcome. Ms. Stacy and Ms. Audrey were amazing nurses and really made my whole experience there very calm and comfortable. Garrison was awesome as well and we were able to share similar personal experiences as he has undergone the same surgery I had with Dr. Lebowitz. He is very talented at video recording and editing and it was nice to have him there in the OR as I was having my procedure. We were listening to music and talking the whole time Dr. Lebowitz was operating on me and it just made for a very comfortable and professional experience. Now on to Dr. Lebowitz. He is one of the kindest and most sincere people I have ever met and choosing him was one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life. He was very professional and always took his time to answer any questions I had and really made me feel like a part of his family rather than just another patient. At my last post op visit he gave me a big hug and told me to call him anytime I wanted to check in and see how the healing process was going. I actually miss the staff already and am planning another trip back to Huntington in a year to personally show Dr. Lebowitz how well I heal up and how much of a positive impact he has made on my life. If you are struggling with Gynecomastia do yourself a favor and go see Dr. Lebowitz. He is truly the best at what he does and no other doctor will treat you with the respect and dignity that he does. 5 stars on all four categories here is an understatement I would give 100 stars on all aspects of Dr. Lebowitz and his amazing staff if I could! Thank you very much Dr. Lebowitz for changing my life and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Very Kind Words, Your Review and 5-Star Rating. I Give my Patients the Very Best in Experience, Comfort and RESULTS.

Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Lebowitz is the man. There is no other doctor like him and I know this because this is my 3rd time getting gyno surgery! I know this will be my 3rd and final one. There is no other doctor that has the compassion for his patients. He is a perfectionist and that’s what makes him so great. I am only 3 days post op but I can already tell it is going to look amazing. I will post another review in a cpl months when it will look even better. Don’t make the same mistake I did by going to another surgeon first and just get it done the right way the first time from Dr. Lebowitz. Gynecomatia surgery is a whole different ball game then most surgeries that doctors do and Dr. Lebowitz has mastered it. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Lebowitz and nurse Stacy and even the camera man Garrison. Couldn’t of asked for a better staff!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. Gynecomastia Surgery is a combination of Art, Technology, Technique and Passion! I am Glad that you already look AMAZING 💪

Submitted January 31, 2018

Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Lebowitz knows what he is doing; I came to him for a bilateral male breast reduction surgery. The first day after the surgery I was in alot of pain, then the second day the pain subsided. I am three days out of surgery, and I can tell the healing process will go well. He was very professional and efficient. According to him, his technique will leave minimal scaring. Only time can tell, and I feel optimistic. Any man who is considering getting this surgery should check out Dr. Lebowitz. He says he has a lifetime guarantee, and he stands by his initial work. I would give Dr. Lebowitz 5/5.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You your your Review and 5-Star Rating. With the 4D, Hi-Defination work that I do, discomfort in the first 24 hours is expected. After that it is smooth sailing. Many patients get back to work in days, back to the gym in 2 weeks. I am available 24/7 and YES, I Guarantee my work. Staff, only 4-Stars? Please call me to let me know, all my patients including you have my cell phone number. Thank You.

Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr. Lebowitz is not just a premier professional but an amazing person. He is openly available to respond to any question that I have. During the operation, he was very entertaining and professional. He also does a great job at explaining the procedure pre-op and during the operation. Even though it's been less than a week since the operation, I am very happy with the results and he is closely monitoring my recovery to make sure I get perfect results. Highly recommended for any plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that within 1 Week of your Procedure, you are Very Happy with your Results. Your Great experience with me and my office is also Very Important to Me.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Recently had cosmetic surgery with him, everything went great I even went to a concert at Madison square garden hours later that day. My result are looking amazing . There is no doctor like Dr. Lebowitz. Even my girl friend loves him haha. Words can't describe this man. He is Amazing. I recommend him to anyone that's dealing with gynecomastia he is an expert in what he does and loves doing it. THANK YOU! -Indiana

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Indiana, Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad you look Amazing!

Submitted September 15, 2017

Had a great experience! Been struggling with gynocommastia since 5th grade. Completely changed my life!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad you had a Great Experience. Gynecomastia Surgery IS Life Changing!

Submitted August 5, 2017

After meeting Dr. Lebowitz I was ecstatic to get my surgery performed by him. Unfortunately shortly after meeting him my father got diagnosed with late stage cancer. I had already booked a date for surgery and paid for half of the procedure. After calling Dr. Lebowitz's staff and explaining the situation he made sure that I received my money back the next week. He is a true professional and his compassion for other people is evident. Thank you, Joe

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Joe, Thank You for your Review. If I can be of any Help, Please let me know. I'm Always Available.

Submitted August 2, 2017

Not only is Dr. Lebowitz an incredible plastic surgeon, but for men seeking a qualified plastic surgeon for gynecomastia specifically, he is by far the best candidate. Dr. Lebowitz is the only one in the world who uses certain intricate techniques to give you incredible results. To be fair and non biased, there are about 5 maybe 6 plastic surgeons in the country who do a remarkable job treating gynecomastia,. However, I believe Dr. lebowitz is in his own category. I'm 8 days post op and so far I'm very happy with the results. Once everything heals in about another month or so, the results will be perfect.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you already are Very Happy with your Results.

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Lebowitz is one of the most caring doctors I have met. I learned a great deal of information just off of his YouTube videos. Enough to understand the doctors here in Florida had absolutely no clue what they were talking about. While speaking with Dr Lebowitz over FaceTime, more than once, I quickly learned his work ethic and desire for perfection was like no other. At that point I knew with the quality of his work I saw on YouTube and his patience with all of my questions, I would not be choosing anyone else for my gynecomastia surgery. I am 7 days post op and couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Dr Lebowitz and Nurse Cookie for your truly compassionate and calming demeanor during the entire procedure, not to mention the absolutely perfect life changing results. Wish I could rate at 100 stars. I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart. Justin~ Florida

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Justin, Thank You for your Very Kind Words, your Wonderful Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I Really Appreciate your Confidence in my Work and my Staff. I am Glad that you are Happy and already see Perfect Results.

Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction, Liposculpt ure. Vaser HI-Definition Liposuction, Body Contouring, Breast Lift in office under Local Anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with Extraordinary esults.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction