Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

I just finished having gynecomastia surgery performed by Dr. Lebowitz and it came out amazing! I am so glad I finally got this done. After researching online and through a few local friends on Long Island I was told he is the man to see and everyone was correct. Great bedside manner, painless surgery, and his staff were great too! Thanks again Dr. Lebowitz! -Mike

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Mike, Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you already see Amazing Results.

Submitted April 27, 2017

I had an amazing expecting with Dr Lebowitz! He is an extremely gifted surgeon with great bedside manner, follow up care and an excellent staff!!! My procedure was for male gynecomastia and I could not begin to tell you the difference within just 24 hours of surgery. I went from wearing XL shirts to conceal my chest to wearing size mediums in just one day. My wife is thoroughly pleased with what she sees and I feel like a complete different man. The amount of confidence gained is absolutely incredible. Dr. Lebowitz made himself available both morning and night - included his personal cell number and he actually answers his phone. If your considering this procedure - look no further. He is the best in the business and his results speak for themselves. Thank you again Dr Lewowitz and your awesome staff! Sincerely, Mark L.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Mark, Thank You for your Kind words, for taking the time to write and post your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you had an Amazing Experience with me and my staff and that you already see Pleasing Results.

Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Lebowitz is one of the best plastic surgeons on Long Island. Had many cosmetic surgical procedures by him, everyone perfect. Always available and careing by his personal cell phone and even in his office on weekends. A true friend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I treat my patients like Family.

Submitted April 14, 2017

I had a rhinoplasty with Dr Lebowitz a year ago. Everything went well and the results were nice! However after thinking about it I decided I wanted a little more of a slope. Without hesitation Dr Lebowitz sechduled me an appointment and without charge touched up my nose. Him and his staff were so accommodating! I love my finished results. Dr.L is an amazing docter and treats his patients like family. Happy I found him!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, Your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you Love your Results.

Submitted April 11, 2017

Excellent experience to say the least. Dr L was very professional and he treated me like family, he gave me his personal cell number and advised me to call him with any questions I may have. The guy is unlike any doc I've met. A little background on my case. I had unilateral gynocamastia. I believe it was prohomone induced. I started the prohormones when I was 18 I am 29 now. I started to notice a lump in my chest a few years ago. I decided to get it removed and went with a surgeon where I'm from, Texas. Biggest mistake! The doc only removed a portion of the gland so I still had the puffy nipple look. I would work out crazy and this thing wouldn't go away. And I noticed my chest wasn't uniform. I began to research and found Dr L on YouTube. Check out some of his work. I reached out to dr Lebowitz and we had a consultation over FaceTime. Since I'm from Texas I was hesitant about making the trip over to New York for the procedure. I thought about it and decided to go ahead with it. The doctors office felt more like a home very nice and his staff trudy as well as cookie were some of the nicest people. The day of the procedure I went in filled out some paper work and boom right to business. The surgery was quick about an hour. It was painless and I would awake during the whole process. If anybody is surfering from this type of condition, I'd highly recommend Dr L. Great great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write and post your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you are happy with your experience with me, my office and my staff.

Submitted April 7, 2017

Sadly dr Lebowitz made promises that in the end was not able to keep. He was correcting a botched up surgery by other plastic surgeon. He assured me he was best at what he does and I needn't worry that he could help. Not only did he not help me but he left me with huge scar. Since I was not happy with outcome he scheduled me for a touch up for an addl $500 which was to pay for his nurse Cookie. Days b4 touch up he cancelled my procedure and returned the money that was to pay for the nurse. Bottom line. Unless your perfect and just need a touch up / tweaking ....Don't bother - Jonathan Lebowitz all mouth no action. Very dissatisfied and disappointed. He truly did not produce what was promised. On a side note had audacity to comment about quality of my clothing. !!! As if that was his job.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Let me please respond to your public comment. Yes, you had a previous unsatisfactory surgery from a different and well respected other plastic surgeon. Surgical and Scar irregularities, "Dog Ears" at the incision site, No Contour, No Shape! I performed a revisional surgery almost 2 years ago with much improved results and definition. I treated you with the best follow-up care. You wrote me a glowing review on a social media site. One year later, you requested more surgery on other areas and a TouchUp of the previous sites. I did so at a very reduced fee. Now, an additional year later, you requested more surgery. I said no problem, no surgical fee, no OR fee, no supplies fee. Only a minimal charge to pay for my nurse, Cookie. I truly care for my patients and only want to do the very best for them. The best procedure, the best results, the best service and most important, Safety! On a follow-up visit, I noticed a possible hernia near the area to be operated. I requested you get a scan of that region before the procedure, you never did. Yes, I cancelled your TouchUp, refunded your entire $500, and requested you come back to see me when the scan was done, you never did. We spoke multiple times to prepare you for this TouchUp. You even cancelled once yourself, stating that you wanted to get into better shape first. Finally, your "side note" is untrue. I care about you as I do with all of my patients. I will call you to deal with your dissatisfaction and disappointment.

Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
I called you on your Home Phone And your Cell Phone. I left you Voice Messages on Both. You Never returned my calls to address your needs and concerns. I discuss with all of my patients that my work is guaranteed. The One request that I have is both Before and especially After the procedure that my patients do all the correct things to Obtain and Maintain Extraordinary Results. Diet and Exercise! Eat Clean! If my patients do all the right things, so will I. Best of all, I am Always Available!

Submitted April 29, 2017

I am so glad that I made my decision to fly out and get my procedure done by Dr. Lebowitz, just yesterday Dr. Lebowitz performed my gynecomastia Sergury. His knowledge, experience, and the way he does his job you can tell that he is confident in what he is doing. It's only been 24hours and I already see results. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff proved that they deserve a 5 star rating. If I could give 10 I would. He makes you feel comfortable like you're at home. He even gave me his personal cell phone number to contact him anytime. So if you are debating wether to purchase a round trip ticket, do it. His results are guaranteed and amazing.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you so much for your Very Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I Truly Love what I do, and Strive to give Every Patient Excellent Service, Experience and Results.

Submitted February 17, 2017

I had gyno surgery performed by Dr. Lebowitz a little over 2 weeks ago. His after care is pehonomenal, this is someone who genuinely cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. I am a bit neurotic and called him a few times after the surgery. He is easily reachable, one time he kept his office open late for me, I was at work and wanted to see him after I got out. I couldn't be happier with the results I got. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you are Happy with your Results.

Submitted February 12, 2017

Have had experiences with other plastic surgeons in the past however, my experience with Dr. Liebowitz/Staff proved to be the most positive of all. Attention to detail made for an amazing result in facial fillers/lip fillers/botox. Will certainly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You so very much for your Kind Words, Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you had an Amazing Experience, Service and Results.

Submitted February 8, 2017

The greatest Doctor for Gyno surgery , He and his staff will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. Your Kind Words are Appreciated.

Submitted January 11, 2017

Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction, Liposculpt ure. Vaser HI-Definition Liposuction, Body Contouring, Breast Lift in office under Local Anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with Extraordinary esults.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction