flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5-Star Rating and Review. I am glad that you, your son and your family are pleased with my work and results.

Submitted January 31, 2016

Ive had gynecomastia since I was in my teens and am now 29. I finally made the decision to start looking into the surgery because I was tired of always never taking off my shirt and being just plain uncomfortable with myself. I did my research and came across Dr.Lebowitz. I went to his website and watched his video portfolio. I saw how confident and calm he was during his procedures which is what lead me to make my consultation with him. I went to his office and he explained everything to me and took his time. He was very professional and made me feel very comfortable. I scheduled the surgery the very next day for August 18, 2015. Its been about a month since my procedure and I could not be happier with my results. The whole process has been smooth and Dr.Lebowitz has been there for me every step of the way. He changed my life and I could never thank him enough for making this process so easy. His staff are just like him and could not be any kinder. I highly recommend Dr.Lebowitz he has a lot of experience and sincerely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star review. I am glad that you are happy with your results.

Submitted November 16, 2015

I had gyno surgery with Dr.lebowitz a couple months ago. I feel like a new man! The results are amazing and I feel more confident in my own skin. The staff is also very friendly and made me feel at home. The ladies love my new chest! I highly recommend Dr.L with any cosmetic procedure. !! -Zack wiener ps: I'm on the gyno surgery vidio on his site if your interested in watching.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Zack, thank you for your review and I am so glad you are amazed at your results. I am happy that you had a great experience.

Submitted November 16, 2015

Had Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz a few weeks ago and I already see amazing results. He did Smart Liposuction on my chest and removed the gland under my nipples using local anesthesia in his office. The small chest incision is healing great and my nipples are perfect. This last weekend, I wore a fitted shirt and for the first time in years I felt confident. Dr Lebowitz is a great plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words. I am glad that you see amazing results.

Submitted November 16, 2015

Just got back from getting Botox injections and I am extremely satisfied! I found Dr. Lebowitz on youtube by researching all the different facial fillers available. His videos clearly show his ability to connect with his patients and explain WHY he is using a specific type of injection and WHY he is injecting it in a specific area. I felt very comfortable with him... thank you Dr. Lebowitz!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words. I'm glad that you are satisfied with your treatment and results.

Submitted November 16, 2015

All involved with the practice are highly professional, personable, patient , and responsive I have had 2 procedures done , and am very pleased with the results Dr. Lebowitz has a great bedside manner Takes the time to explain all aspects of the procedures I highly recommend him Mike

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind recommendation. I am glad that you are pleased with your results.

Submitted November 16, 2015

I am a 40 year old male who was always too embarressed to take off my shirt because of my "manboobs." Dr Lebowitz and his lovely staff performed a gymocomastia surgery and for the first time in my life I can take off my shirt with confidence. I highly recommend him for his expertise, bedside manner and professionalism. Dr Lebowitz changed my life.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5 Star review and kind words. I am glad to help.

Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Lebowitz and his staff were absolutely amazing! I had lipo of my upper arms and got the exact results that I wanted. His staff is friendly and extremely accommodating to fit my busy schedule. They answered all my questions and provided instructions that were very easy to understand. I consider my overall recovery time to be short since I returned back to work 2 days after surgery. I have already referred several friends to his office. I plan on going back to get lipo on my stomach in the spring.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your kind words and for your 5 Star review. I am glad to give you the exact results that you wanted.

Submitted November 16, 2015

I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so due to the quality results he provides. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff are top-notch. He makes you feel comfortable and is very encouraging through every stage. Dr. Lebowitz AND the staff at his office are always available for any question or concern and really listens to you. This is what really made me feel comfortable going to him! I like how they tell you straight forward what to expect... So there are no surprises. Hands down he is one of the most kind and skilled plastic surgeons I've had the pleasure of knowing. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a doctor that specializes in liposuction procedures. - Amanda

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Amanda, thank you for taking the time to post your 5 Star review as well as your kind words. I am glad that you are happy with you results and the care that I give.

Submitted November 17, 2015

Submitted November 19, 2015

I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposuction surgery. The results are excellent. I highly recommend consulting with and seeing Dr. Lebowitz for your liposuction procedures.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5 Star review and taking the time to write your kind words. I am happy that you are pleased with your excellent results.

Submitted November 17, 2015

Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has seen Dr. Lebowitz on many occassions for different reasons. The most recent was for my sons gynocomastia. He had the procedure and is very pleased..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Ive had gynecomastia since I was in my teens and am now 29. I finally made the decision to start looking into the surgery because I was tired of always never..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gyno surgery with Dr.lebowitz a couple months ago. I feel like a new man! The results are amazing and I feel more confident in my own skin. The staff is ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz a few weeks ago and I already see amazing results. He did Smart Liposuction on my chest and removed the gland ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just got back from getting Botox injections and I am extremely satisfied! I found Dr. Lebowitz on youtube by researching all the different facial fillers availa..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All involved with the practice are highly professional, personable, patient , and responsive I have had 2 procedures done , and am very pleased with the res..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 40 year old male who was always too embarressed to take off my shirt because of my "manboobs." Dr Lebowitz and his lovely staff performed a gymocomastia..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Trigger happy and doesn't follow through on promises. My experience was an absolute nightmare when he over injected after promising that he would not make my co..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lebowitz and his staff were absolutely amazing! I had lipo of my upper arms and got the exact results that I wanted. His staff is friendly and extremely acc..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so d..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposu..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Maybe he's ok with the liposuction procedures but for rhinoplasty he's is a dreadful choice. Go to a specialist and don't let him ever touch your face."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I gave Dr. Lebowitz a call to reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. I never had facial injections but figured I would try it and perhaps surprise everyone during ..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best! First and foremost, Dr. Lebowitz is probably one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He makes you feel welcome right away and not ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lebowitz did an amazing gynecomastia removal and liposuction job! His staff was also great with communication and answering all of my annoying pre op questi..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MIND BLOWING HYPERREALISTIC SCUPTING! Dr. Lebowitz is the Leonardo Da Vinci of his time. I am in my second week of recovery from having smartlipo (Addomen,Flank..."

September 5, 2014