Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

I am so glad that I made my decision to fly out and get my procedure done by Dr. Lebowitz, just yesterday Dr. Lebowitz performed my gynecomastia Sergury. His knowledge, experience, and the way he does his job you can tell that he is confident in what he is doing. It's only been 24hours and I already see results. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff proved that they deserve a 5 star rating. If I could give 10 I would. He makes you feel comfortable like you're at home. He even gave me his personal cell phone number to contact him anytime. So if you are debating wether to purchase a round trip ticket, do it. His results are guaranteed and amazing.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you so much for your Very Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I Truly Love what I do, and Strive to give Every Patient Excellent Service, Experience and Results.

Submitted February 17, 2017

I had gyno surgery performed by Dr. Lebowitz a little over 2 weeks ago. His after care is pehonomenal, this is someone who genuinely cares about his patients and takes pride in his work. I am a bit neurotic and called him a few times after the surgery. He is easily reachable, one time he kept his office open late for me, I was at work and wanted to see him after I got out. I couldn't be happier with the results I got. I would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you are Happy with your Results.

Submitted February 12, 2017

Have had experiences with other plastic surgeons in the past however, my experience with Dr. Liebowitz/Staff proved to be the most positive of all. Attention to detail made for an amazing result in facial fillers/lip fillers/botox. Will certainly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You so very much for your Kind Words, Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you had an Amazing Experience, Service and Results.

Submitted February 8, 2017

The greatest Doctor for Gyno surgery , He and his staff will take good care of you.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. Your Kind Words are Appreciated.

Submitted January 11, 2017

Submitted January 18, 2017

did an amazing job. WILL recommend to anyone very clean and comfortable environment the staff was very full of knowledge and was very comforting and helpful I found dr libowitz after a lot of research and I especially like how he keeps u strictly under just local Anastacia sorry if I pronounced that wrong but the whole procedure was painless and flew by due to docs sense of humor and great bed side manner and although I borderline harassed the doc with questions since I'm a paranoid human the doc was still very calm and patient with me

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you had an Amazing Experience with my Office, Staff and Myself.

Submitted December 27, 2016

Did a great job, Dr. Lebowitz plays a fine line with arrogance and confidence but I trusted him with my procedure based on his straightforward no bs approach. I'm very happy with the results and I would recommend him to anyone looking to receive surgery for gynecomastia. I found him on YouTube when I was looking into the procedure and because of the level of detail and how meticulous his was, I reached out to his office to schedule and appointment.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you are Very Happy with your Results. I Truly Love what I do, and it shows in my level of Confidence and Attention to Details.

Submitted December 22, 2016

I had a gynecomastia surgery with Dr Lebowitz. He is great, prosessional and friendly. I am happy with my experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am glad that you are Happy with your experience.

Submitted November 17, 2016

My surgery was a redo, I was extremely nervous going in but right from the start Dr Lebowitz was truly amazing , i have so much more confidence now and he answered every time I called with a question. My chest truly looks amazing i hope no one has to ever go through what I did my first time and can land in the good hands of doctor Lebowitz

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Rating. I am Glad that you see Amazing Results.

Submitted November 5, 2016

Top in his field, especially for male patients with Gynecamastia. My experience was so much easier than expected and the results are excellent. Will go back for other procedures if necessary. Your like family when he works on you. He care and is a perfectionist. Plus a all around nice guy. Greg K

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Greg, Thank you for your Review, 5-Star Rating and Kind Words. I am glad that you had a Wonderful Experience and already see Excellent Results.

Submitted October 29, 2016

Dr. Lebowitz has excellent bedside manner and is a trustworthy doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and has a passion for his practice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I truly LOVE what I do!

Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction, Liposculpt ure. Vaser HI-Definition Liposuction, Body Contouring, Breast Lift in office under Local Anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with Extraordinary esults.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction