Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Lebowitz is not just a premier professional but an amazing person. He is openly available to respond to any question that I have. During the operation, he was very entertaining and professional. He also does a great job at explaining the procedure pre-op and during the operation. Even though it's been less than a week since the operation, I am very happy with the results and he is closely monitoring my recovery to make sure I get perfect results. Highly recommended for any plastic surgery needs!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review, Kind Words and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that within 1 Week of your Procedure, you are Very Happy with your Results. Your Great experience with me and my office is also Very Important to Me.

Submitted September 28, 2017

Recently had cosmetic surgery with him, everything went great I even went to a concert at Madison square garden hours later that day. My result are looking amazing . There is no doctor like Dr. Lebowitz. Even my girl friend loves him haha. Words can't describe this man. He is Amazing. I recommend him to anyone that's dealing with gynecomastia he is an expert in what he does and loves doing it. THANK YOU! -Indiana

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Indiana, Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad you look Amazing!

Submitted September 15, 2017

Had a great experience! Been struggling with gynocommastia since 5th grade. Completely changed my life!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad you had a Great Experience. Gynecomastia Surgery IS Life Changing!

Submitted August 5, 2017

After meeting Dr. Lebowitz I was ecstatic to get my surgery performed by him. Unfortunately shortly after meeting him my father got diagnosed with late stage cancer. I had already booked a date for surgery and paid for half of the procedure. After calling Dr. Lebowitz's staff and explaining the situation he made sure that I received my money back the next week. He is a true professional and his compassion for other people is evident. Thank you, Joe

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Joe, Thank You for your Review. If I can be of any Help, Please let me know. I'm Always Available.

Submitted August 2, 2017

Not only is Dr. Lebowitz an incredible plastic surgeon, but for men seeking a qualified plastic surgeon for gynecomastia specifically, he is by far the best candidate. Dr. Lebowitz is the only one in the world who uses certain intricate techniques to give you incredible results. To be fair and non biased, there are about 5 maybe 6 plastic surgeons in the country who do a remarkable job treating gynecomastia,. However, I believe Dr. lebowitz is in his own category. I'm 8 days post op and so far I'm very happy with the results. Once everything heals in about another month or so, the results will be perfect.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, Review and 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you already are Very Happy with your Results.

Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Lebowitz is one of the most caring doctors I have met. I learned a great deal of information just off of his YouTube videos. Enough to understand the doctors here in Florida had absolutely no clue what they were talking about. While speaking with Dr Lebowitz over FaceTime, more than once, I quickly learned his work ethic and desire for perfection was like no other. At that point I knew with the quality of his work I saw on YouTube and his patience with all of my questions, I would not be choosing anyone else for my gynecomastia surgery. I am 7 days post op and couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you Dr Lebowitz and Nurse Cookie for your truly compassionate and calming demeanor during the entire procedure, not to mention the absolutely perfect life changing results. Wish I could rate at 100 stars. I honestly thank you from the bottom of my heart. Justin~ Florida

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Justin, Thank You for your Very Kind Words, your Wonderful Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I Really Appreciate your Confidence in my Work and my Staff. I am Glad that you are Happy and already see Perfect Results.

Submitted June 9, 2017

6 weeks post op gynecomastia surgery and my chest looks amazing already! Dr. Lebowitz was very comforting, knowledgable and caring. He truely loves what he does. Also, he goes the extra mile to check in on you and make sure your recovery is going as planned. His staff (nurse cookie and receptionist trudy (wife)) are amazing as well. It is a very positive and nurturing environment from the start. Amazing people who provide amazing care. I would recommend Dr. Lebowitz to anyone and everyone thinking about getting this procedure done. You have nothing to worry about, you will be in excellent hands! Ryan

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Ryan, Thank you for your Kind words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad you had an Amazing Experience with me and my office and that you already see Amazing Results!

Submitted May 29, 2017

I just finished having gynecomastia surgery performed by Dr. Lebowitz and it came out amazing! I am so glad I finally got this done. After researching online and through a few local friends on Long Island I was told he is the man to see and everyone was correct. Great bedside manner, painless surgery, and his staff were great too! Thanks again Dr. Lebowitz! -Mike

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Mike, Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you already see Amazing Results.

Submitted April 27, 2017

I had an amazing expecting with Dr Lebowitz! He is an extremely gifted surgeon with great bedside manner, follow up care and an excellent staff!!! My procedure was for male gynecomastia and I could not begin to tell you the difference within just 24 hours of surgery. I went from wearing XL shirts to conceal my chest to wearing size mediums in just one day. My wife is thoroughly pleased with what she sees and I feel like a complete different man. The amount of confidence gained is absolutely incredible. Dr. Lebowitz made himself available both morning and night - included his personal cell number and he actually answers his phone. If your considering this procedure - look no further. He is the best in the business and his results speak for themselves. Thank you again Dr Lewowitz and your awesome staff! Sincerely, Mark L.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Mark, Thank You for your Kind words, for taking the time to write and post your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I am Glad that you had an Amazing Experience with me and my staff and that you already see Pleasing Results.

Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Lebowitz is one of the best plastic surgeons on Long Island. Had many cosmetic surgical procedures by him, everyone perfect. Always available and careing by his personal cell phone and even in his office on weekends. A true friend.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your Kind Words, your Review and for your 5-Star Rating. I treat my patients like Family.

Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon specializing in Gynecomastia, Male Breast Reduction, Liposculpt ure. Vaser HI-Definition Liposuction, Body Contouring, Breast Lift in office under Local Anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with Extraordinary esults.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction