You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Ratings

I had gyno surgery with Dr.lebowitz a couple months ago. I feel like a new man! The results are amazing and I feel more confident in my own skin. The staff is also very friendly and made me feel at home. The ladies love my new chest!
I highly recommend Dr.L with any cosmetic procedure. !! -Zack wiener ps: I'm on the gyno surgery vidio on his site if your interested in watching.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Had Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz a few weeks ago and I already see amazing results. He did Smart Liposuction on my chest and removed the gland under my nipples using local anesthesia in his office. The small chest incision is healing great and my nipples are perfect. This last weekend, I wore a fitted shirt and for the first time in years I felt confident. Dr Lebowitz is a great plastic surgeon and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Just got back from getting Botox injections and I am extremely satisfied! I found Dr. Lebowitz on youtube by researching all the different facial fillers available. His videos clearly show his ability to connect with his patients and explain WHY he is using a specific type of injection and WHY he is injecting it in a specific area. I felt very comfortable with him... thank you Dr. Lebowitz!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

All involved with the practice are highly professional, personable, patient , and responsive I have had 2 procedures done , and am very pleased with the results Dr. Lebowitz has a great bedside manner Takes the time to explain all aspects of the procedures I highly recommend him

Mike

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

I am a 40 year old male who was always too embarressed to take off my shirt because of my "manboobs." Dr Lebowitz and his lovely staff performed a gymocomastia surgery and for the first time in my life I can take off my shirt with confidence. I highly recommend him for his expertise, bedside manner and professionalism. Dr Lebowitz changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2721847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Lebowitz and his staff were absolutely amazing! I had lipo of my upper arms and got the exact results that I wanted. His staff is friendly and extremely accommodating to fit my busy schedule. They answered all my questions and provided instructions that were very easy to understand. I consider my overall recovery time to be short since I returned back to work 2 days after surgery. I have already referred several friends to his office. I plan on going back to get lipo on my stomach in the spring.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2703392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so due to the quality results he provides. Dr. Lebowitz and his staff are top-notch. He makes you feel comfortable and is very encouraging through every stage.

Dr. Lebowitz AND the staff at his office are always available for any question or concern and really listens to you. This is what really made me feel comfortable going to him! I like how they tell you straight forward what to expect... So there are no surprises.

Hands down he is one of the most kind and skilled plastic surgeons I've had the pleasure of knowing. I highly recommend him if you're looking for a doctor that specializes in liposuction procedures.

- Amanda

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2693514].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposuction surgery. The results are excellent. I highly recommend consulting with and seeing Dr. Lebowitz for your liposuction procedures.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2675106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2665074].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

I gave Dr. Lebowitz a call to reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. I never had facial injections but figured I would try it and perhaps surprise everyone during the holidays. I'm glad I did it! Perfect results and my face looks natural, not all plasticy like some people. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2662807].votes_count ]]