Ratings for Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz

Dr lebowitz did an amazing job. I am beyond pleased with the results

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Review. I appreciate your kind words. I am glad you had an amazing experience and pleased with your results.

Submitted April 24, 2016

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for taking the time to write and post your 5-Star Review. I am glad that you are happy with your experience and see Great Results.

Submitted April 9, 2016

Had gynecomastia procedure done, it's been 4 days since op and looks great. Feeling like a new man. Dr. Lebowitz is a perfectionist and all-around great person. You will be in good hands with Dr. Lebowitz.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and for your 5-Star Review. I am glad that you already see great results.

Submitted April 4, 2016

Submitted April 8, 2016

My son had Gynecomastia and after consulting with various other plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Lebowitz as he had excellent ratings and great results. Our experience was great! Dr. Lebowitz was amazing! He did an excellent job and his great bedside manner made the whole experience which was so nerve wracking a very smooth one wirh amazing result! Greatly recommend him! He's the best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Review and Kind Words. I am Happy for your Excellent Experience and Amazing Results.

Submitted March 26, 2016

I went to Dr Lebowitz for a breast lift consultation by the way the consultation was FREE!!! He was extremely helpful he told me what was best for me to do. Dr Lebowitz even called a colleague of his during our consultation to see if she was available to see me. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and eventually have my liposuction and body contouring done by him after I have my breast reduction surgery.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for taking the time to write and post your 5-Star Review. I am very happy to be of help.

Submitted March 11, 2016

Submitted March 11, 2016

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your 5-Star Review. I am glad that you are happy with your results.

Submitted March 10, 2016

I went to Dr. Lebowitz for a consultation for gynecomastia. He adressed my concerns and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I booked my appointment for the following week and everything very smoothly and the results were excellent. Several months later I requested a minor touch up as I have always been very hyper critical about my chest. He asked me when I would like to schedule the touch up and booked the appointment right away. I am very pleased with my final result and I would highly recommend Dr. Lebowitz to anyone looking to have this procedure done.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for taking the time to post your 5-Star Review. I truly appreciate your kind words. I am happy that you are pleased with your results.

Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Lebowitz is the most comforting Doctor I have ever been to. He explains step by step everything that is going to happen and makes sure you are always happy. He's work was amazing and I highly highly recommend anyone to use him. Male, female, adult or child, He's the best!!!!! I will forever be his patient

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5-Star Review and for your kind words.

Submitted February 19, 2016

It is my great pleasure to write this in support of Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz. I have been treated by 3 other plastic surgeons and Dr. Lebowitz is unquestionably the most able. I trust Dr. Lebowitz so much that my own son was treated by the good doctor (2 different issues). In fact, I first met Dr. Lebowitz about 10 years because my son’s pediatrician recommended Dr. Lebowitz to me. The doctor has treated me too. The latest was to treat gynecomastia which came out great! Dr. Lebowitz’s high quality of work is reflected by his use of the latest techniques (believe me I do the research) and attention to detail. I promise Dr. Lebowitz will make a good impression on you. He’ll make you feel like family. I can easily sleep at night knowing that I recommended Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz to you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank You for your very kind words, your 5-Star review and in the confidence that you, your family and your doctors have in me, my work and my expertise. I am happy for your Great Results.

Submitted February 14, 2016

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's response
Thank you for your 5-Star Rating and Review. I am glad that you, your son and your family are pleased with my work and results.

Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Jonathan L. Lebowitz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery specializing in gynecomastia, male breast reduction, Liposuction, Smart Liposuction, body contouring, Breast Lift in office under local anesthesia. Expert in Facial injections, Botox and Fillers with extraordinary results.

• English
  • Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lebowitz did an amazing job. I am beyond pleased with the results "

April 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great results and very happy with my decision to use Dr Lebowitz for my gynecomastia surgery"

April 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had gynecomastia procedure done, it's been 4 days since op and looks great. Feeling like a new man. Dr. Lebowitz is a perfectionist and all-around great person...."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son had Gynecomastia and after consulting with various other plastic surgeons, I decided to go with Dr. Lebowitz as he had excellent ratings and great result..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Lebowitz for a breast lift consultation by the way the consultation was FREE!!! He was extremely helpful he told me what was best for me to do. Dr..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor Did my lip injections. Very natural extremly happy with my results"

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr. Lebowitz for a consultation for gynecomastia. He adressed my concerns and made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I booked my appointme..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lebowitz is the most comforting Doctor I have ever been to. He explains step by step everything that is going to happen and makes sure you are always happy...."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It is my great pleasure to write this in support of Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz. I have been treated by 3 other plastic surgeons and Dr. Lebowitz is unquestionably th..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My family has seen Dr. Lebowitz on many occassions for different reasons. The most recent was for my sons gynocomastia. He had the procedure and is very pleased..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Ive had gynecomastia since I was in my teens and am now 29. I finally made the decision to start looking into the surgery because I was tired of always never..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had gyno surgery with Dr.lebowitz a couple months ago. I feel like a new man! The results are amazing and I feel more confident in my own skin. The staff is ..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had Gynecomastia Surgery by Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz a few weeks ago and I already see amazing results. He did Smart Liposuction on my chest and removed the gland ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just got back from getting Botox injections and I am extremely satisfied! I found Dr. Lebowitz on youtube by researching all the different facial fillers availa..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All involved with the practice are highly professional, personable, patient , and responsive I have had 2 procedures done , and am very pleased with the res..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 40 year old male who was always too embarressed to take off my shirt because of my "manboobs." Dr Lebowitz and his lovely staff performed a gymocomastia..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Trigger happy and doesn't follow through on promises. My experience was an absolute nightmare when he over injected after promising that he would not make my co..."

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lebowitz and his staff were absolutely amazing! I had lipo of my upper arms and got the exact results that I wanted. His staff is friendly and extremely acc..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have traveled 2 hours from NJ to have Dr. Lebowitz perform liposuction on my arms, back, stomach and thighs throughout the year and I will continue to do so d..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very pleased with his professional manner and answers to all my questions. He did a great job with my upper arm (what he likes to call "bat wings") liposu..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Maybe he's ok with the liposuction procedures but for rhinoplasty he's is a dreadful choice. Go to a specialist and don't let him ever touch your face."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I gave Dr. Lebowitz a call to reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. I never had facial injections but figured I would try it and perhaps surprise everyone during ..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best of the best! First and foremost, Dr. Lebowitz is probably one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He makes you feel welcome right away and not ..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lebowitz did an amazing gynecomastia removal and liposuction job! His staff was also great with communication and answering all of my annoying pre op questi..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "MIND BLOWING HYPERREALISTIC SCUPTING! Dr. Lebowitz is the Leonardo Da Vinci of his time. I am in my second week of recovery from having smartlipo (Addomen,Flank..."

September 5, 2014