Ratings for Dr. Mihir K. Maniar

Thoughtful, knowledgeable--an excellent doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Maniar and staff are what I have always been looking for in medical care. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Thoroughly pleased with Dr. Maniar and his staff. He is a knowledgeable and genuinely caring physician; staff is helpful and well-trained. Extremely lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

Excellent diagnostician. Takes the time to speak with you and to explain your medical condition. Waiting time is very short. His staff is very pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I recently moved out of state and Dr. Maniar was one of the hardest things I had to leave behind. He is the "real deal", knowledgeable and I always felt that he listened to what I had to say. In all the years I went to him i waited for more than 5 minutes only once, and that was due to an emergency he had to take care of. He will always call you back, and the office staff never gives you a hard time. I wish I could clone him!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

after reading all the comments:about dr maniar.....i am so disappointed i thought i was the special one in his partice [ha] it seams every one loves his as i do....i feel veryone that has him as there dr is very fortunate..dr maniar took my family thru a terible time...i don't think another dr would have done that...i love you doc...gina cesario

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

My parents have been going to Dr. Maniar for nearly a decade. I have a power of attorney for them. His kindness and compassion are unheard of in the drive-by medical world of today. He patiently answers questions and helps you to make the right decisions regarding your medical choices.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

In the 7 years that I've seen Dr. Maniar, I have come to really trust him completely with my healthcare.(I've never thought that about another doctor before) He is an incredibly thorough diagnostician. He is a calming, warm, genuine person who truly cares about his patients. If you have the opportunity to have him as your doctor, you should take it.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2008

MY HUSBAND, WHO SUFFER FRO A RARE CANCER, AND I BOTH USE DR. MANIAR AND I RECIENTLY STARTED MY MOTHER WITH MIM. IT IS NOT ONLT HIS INCREDABLE KNOLEDGE BUT HIS GREAT PERSONALITY YOU CAN TELL HE REALLY CARES. AND HIS STAFF IS VERY POLITE AND PERSONABLE. IN TODAYS MEDICAL FEILD HE IS A RARE FIND.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Maniar is an "old fashioned" type of a doctor. He is kind and caring and has alot of concern for his patients. He is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Dr. Mihir K. Maniar's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Long Branch, NJ