Ratings for Dr. David M. Labiner

Dr. Labiner is highly knowledgable in his field of medicine. I have been seeing him for the past 11 years. He is the best doctor I've ever had. I drive 2 hours just to continue seeing him because the care I've received with him is excellent. He's very thorough. He is very compassionate and easy to talk to. I highly recommend him. You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have seen Dr. Labiner for several years and he has treated me for epilepsy. However I have been experiencing many other symptoms that have been getting worse and making my every day life very difficult. When I go to see him for these issues he shows no concern at all. He had a student doctor that was very thorough and concerned about the issues and when he tried to explain them to Dr. Labiner or when I would try to bring something up he would just completely blow us both off, he just wanted to get out of the room as quickly as he could. It is extremely frustrating to me that I had to take my 5 year old and 3 year old out of school, travel for 3 and a half hours and go see him so he can show no concern for any isssues that I presented to him at all.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

This is the smartest nuerologist/epileptologist in America. He is very knowledgeable in hi field

flag | Submitted July 13, 2012

A great Doctor, very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly, could not ask for more!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Doctor Labiner done surgery for my Epilepsy 15 years ago for me having 75-125 a month thank you

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Labiner is the first Dr. to find a medication that works for me. After being on the same medication (that never worked) for nearly 20 years, I finally found Dr. Labiner and he immediately changed my medication until he found one that works. He is very up on new meds and treatments. He is very personable and caring. He changed my life. Thanks to him I have now been seizure free for nearly 15 years. Nurse Deanna Bland is awesome as well. Very friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Labiner is the best. He is down to earth, pleasant and puts me at ease and listens to details. He knows what I mean when I find it hard to describe a seizure. His respose if fast and confident. He takes personal time and pride in his work and patients. The nurses have been absolutely fantastic. To have such faith in a Dr. is part of the healing.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Labiner and staff are the best. My daughter has been seeing him for years and I wouldn't have any other doctor. Informative, caring, knowledgeable, thorough. I can't say enough good things about him or his staff. Can't find anyone better to treat someone with seizures. Staff always gets back to you quickly, Dr. Labiner is always willing to answer questions as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Excellent doctor. He helped my daughter gain control of her seizures. He also had a great staff.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2006

Labiner is the Neurologist I have ever I if it was not for him I would be died. Many other Neurologist sent me away because I had too many seizures for them to handle but he took me in and helped with everthing I needed. I owe him my life.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2005

Dr. David M. Labiner's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1985)