Ratings for Dr. Matthew R. Dicaprio

Probably the worst most clueless orthopedic doctor I've ever seen. He ignored my problems and lied to me as well. Avoid this elitist idiot at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

useless doctor, stay far away, dont look at the fake good reviews. This man has poor bedside manner, poor diagnosis skills, tried to do surgery that was not needed. he is in it for the money, nothing else. stay away.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Exellent experience all around. Great job Dr Dicaprio.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He was late, rude and unwilling to listen to my primary doctor or to me.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

terrible

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Mother went to see him because of SCLCancer had spread to her bones and He said it was gone. Only to find out that not only was the cancer still present in her bones(hip,femur, and spine) the cancer had spread to her brain.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I found him to be extremely distant and disrespectful to me and my pain. He wasn't even present during my examination. He spent about 3 minutes insulting me and walked out of the room when I was trying to explain my situation. The experience was so bad, I was left sitting there wondering if I had done something to this man in a previous life. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE!!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

i was 13 years old when i first visited dr.dicaprio.. i was scared and clueless and i had to undergo knee surgery. dr.dicaprio explained the whole procedure, and everything else i needed to know in a way that i could understand. i visited him for the first time on a thursday and amazingly he scheduled my surgery for that saturday! i have not visited his office since my 14th birthday for my last appointment, but his name stuck in my head( which is amazing because i see atleast 6different doctors a month) i am niw almost 16 and have to undergo a similar surgery in my armpit. i foynd this site when searching for dr matthew dicaprio's number so i could look into having him perform my next surgery! i strongly reccomend dr. dicaprio, he is an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Dicaprio was extremely polite, informative and very personable. I felt very comfortable with him as he answered all my questions and explained his findings. A definite positive visit.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Very committed to his patients. I work with physicians all the time and he is the best I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Matthew R. Dicaprio's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Illinois