Ratings for Dr. Richard K. Ohnmacht

Our two kids now 19 and 15 have been going to him since 1995. He is absolutely the most wonderful caring doctor and goes out of his way to be available. His staff is just as great. He and his practice is a true gift from God to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Love Dr. Ohnmacht and his staff, he always is availiable to answer my questions. Is very friendly and knowledgable. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Ohnmacht office for over 15 years. We have always felt as though Dr. Ohnmacht and his office staff were beyond fantastic! Our oldest is 19 now and we are dreading the day when she is too old to go to Dr. Ohnmacht. Yes, she is in college, but still wants to see him until she has to change! Our son has had many health issues over the years and Dr. Ohnmacht has always been available to help him through a crisis, even when his office was supposed to be closing! He spent two hours after his office closed one day to ensure our son was okay, and then called us at home within a few hours, and first thing the next morning. I can't say enough about how he has helped our family!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr. Ohnmacht is FABULOUS!!!! I travel from the East Bay to see him--his staff is always wonderful, polite and attentive to our needs. Dr. O is great with children of all ages, my children have been his patients for almost 9 years, and could not be happier! He is a realist- does not over prescibe medicines - he treats the child patient for what is needed! LOVE the office!!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

We have been with Dr. Ohnmacht for 12 years and travel 45 minutes just to get to him. He is fabulous with the kids and extremely knowledgable and available. As with all doctors, he may run late from time to time, but there has never been a time when I have been in his office where I have felt that he shorted me on attention to get through his schedule. He is top quality.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

He's great with my daughter and a very positive and friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Ohnmacht has been a wonderful Dr. to my daughter. I can call him anytime if I have a question and he always is responsive and knowledgable. He is wonderful with children's health as well as behaviors.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Richard K. Ohnmacht's Credentials

• Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642 (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Cranston, RI