Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Urch

It has been 2 years since my teenage daughters double knee surgery. She still has considerable knee pain and does not function anywhere close to normal. We will have to seek help from another MD. Urch relies on others for his knowledge, seems unsure at times with what he is saying. I would never recommend him. He treated my daughter okay but after I expressed my displeasure with the surgery 2 days after the surgery he never spoke to me or looked at me again. So very unprofessional in my opinion. This practice likes to brag about the fact that they "USED TO TAKE CARE OF THE COLTS." Question is why don't they now?

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I was sent to Dr Urch by two of his past patients. I was very pleased with the way he explained what my knee injury was and the care plan to get it back to 100%. He explained the surgical procedure to me and made sure that I also understood the physical therapy I would go through after surgery. I was very happy that I did go to SHELBOURN KNEE CLINIC. My knee is doing better than I thought it would and by following the CLINICS physical therapy program and doing my therapy suggested at home as well, I am very pleased. I would suggest anyone with Knee injuries go to this DR. or the CLINIC.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

He doesn't seem to know as much about his profession and he tries to portray. He seems to rely mostly on his business associates for support, including surgeries he performs. The outcome isn't good sometimes.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Nice young Dr. Doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows. Average wait is 2.5 hours. Dr Shelbourne has way too much influnce on Dr Urch. Dr Urch preformed surgery on my left knee last year. I've been in constant pain and limp since then. I regret going to Shelbourne Clinic. The therapy dept does not use standard physical therapy methods!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Scott E. Urch's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

AARP