Ratings for Dr. Narsingh D. Gupta

He killed my mother during her yearly heart examination!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Gupta has saved my Mom's life numerous times...thank God but when it comes to me he is negative, uncaring and pretty much ignores me while I was in his office today...on his phone, laptop and didn't even ask how I was feeling. I have left his office numerous times in tears because of the way he has treated me. Time for me to find a Cardiologist who listens and cares about me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Worst doctor ever. I am pretty sure he's a drunk or a drug addict. He nodded off during my appointment!. His assistant had to poke him to wake him up . He ordered all kinds of tests...one on my legs which i didnt even complain about. He never even listened to my heart but he did offer me Xanax to help calm me down because I was anxious about my heart fluttering. He was so bizarre. Mumbling and seemed incoherent at times. He should not be taking care of people at all. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

If you are LUCKY he has his Nurse Practitioner "assisting" him, (preventing errors). It took a few visits with my mother before I realized this. My mom went to the hospital with low BP, instead of removing (at least) one of the two BP meds she was on, he Added a sodium sparing drug. He did this knowing she was fluid retaining prone. One month later she was in the hospital for a chest tube and removal of 1 liter of fluid, HE THEN LEFT HER ON THE MEDICATION. I came back to the state and found my mother a new Cardiologist.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Had me coming to his office about twice a week for months running test after test and repeating tests . Social Security requested my medical records ,,they never received them. I requested them personally wouldn't give them to me and wouldn't return calls

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Had me going through so much I felt that I was doomed. Changed Dr's and now I am released no need to follow up with a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

I love this man! Besides being the only doctor willing to do surgery on my father (thus saving his life!), I had a routine physical (expecting a great report) and it was discovered I had over 50% blockage in my heart and kidneys! With a wink and a smile he promised me another 50 years if I followed his directions, which I am :-) 2 years ago I moved to MA and I travel to MI every 3 months because I will not trust my health to ANY other doctor. Inconvenience (cost, waiting, etc...) is not a priority where my health is concerned.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Worst doctor I have ever seen. Please do not go to him. He rambles from one subject to the next. He never even listens to your heart and he is supposed to be a cardiologist! At times he is nearly incoherent. He makes no sense whatsoever. He tells you he is going to do surgery on a certain problem and then you wake up from surgery and he has done something completely different from what he said he was going to do. HORRIBLE! He is going to kill someone - if he hasn't already done so!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

He helped save my mother's life. W/o his help, she wouldn't be alive today. Very caring doctor, and yes, his office is busy with a long wait, but I just plan on that when I take her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone. Too many patients and too confused most of the time. He can't seem to keep his head on straight long enough to concentrate on the patient in front of him to the point of being dangerous. Has mixed up medications on numerous occassions. He does seem to do a decent job when performing surgeries, but his bed-side manner is horrible. He mumbles and you can barely understand him. He rambles from one subject to the next and has even nodded off during an appointment. He does not inspire a lot of confidence.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Narsingh D. Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

GHI