Ratings for Dr. Frank D. Israel

Dr. Franklin Israel is a wonderful person and excellent pediatrician. He listens very closely and never rushes or brushes off my concerns. He is kind and patient with my son and really does his best to relate and connect with him. Whenever I've spoken to Dr. Israel on the phone, I feel like I am talking to a concerned friend. He is thorough, careful, and has never prescribed meds or tests unnecessarily for my child. I've recommended Dr. Israel to others and they have become satisfied patients as well. I like the office staff and feel like they care about us. I've never had any issues with billing. I only wish Dr. Israel was an internist so my whole family could benefit from his care!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

I have been going to this doctor since 1995. I have 3 kids and I have always taken them to Dr. Israel. He is definitely one of the best doctors for me.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Dr. Israel is truly a remarkable and rare pediatrician. He treats my children like they were his own practically. He is careful in his diagnosis of a problem and does not take any shortcuts. His bedside manner is kind, helpful and knowledgeable. He is a combination of excellent bedside manner and excellent diagnostic skills. The office staff is kind and courteous, always. That is also a big plus. I can honestly say I have never "run in" with him or any of his staff which is quite an accomplishment.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr.Israel delivered me, and he has been my primary care physician since then (18 years). He has always been very caring and knowledgeable which I assumed to be the norm, having recently dealt with surgeons I realize that these are rare and admirable traits. The staff is also very friendly and the nurse behind the desk knows me just as well. There is generally time spend waiting for him in a room however his care is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2007

A truly caring individual. Thorough, knowledgeable and always available to parents.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2005

Dr. Frank D. Israel's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Reisterstown, MD