Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Miller

This doctor told me that herpes can be caused by canker sores. Not cold sores, which are the hetpes virus, but canker sores which are unrelated. He said they could cause an outbreak of herpes. This is not correct and I was misdiagnosed with herpes. Three days later he called to tell me that I was negative but he caused undue stress and misinformed me. I would hate for him to continue misinforming people that canker sores and herpes are related in any way. This was an elementary mix up and disappointing from a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Miller is the best doctor I could have ever found for myself. I was scheduled with him after a miscarriage, and I could not have asked for a better person to see, he was comforting, informative and hopeful. I returned to him about 10 weeks later when I became pregnant with our little boy. He was thorough in my care, wonderful to my husband, supportive, funny, kind and every other positive trait you could name! I credit him for guiding me through to a healthy pregnancy with his care and advice. I wish everyone had a Dr. Miller to care for them! On top of all of this, the nurses are WONDERFUL and so caring and kind - they really work as a team! Everyone who works here is amazing and I could not believe that I not only found myself excited to go to the doctor, but that I'm sad I don't have to go as often now! Best. Doctor. EVER.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

I am a totally satisfied patient! Not only is Dr. Miller professional, he is kind, caring and in tune with your needs. He communicates with you and explains step by step throughout your pregnancy and is willing to help if anything should come up and he only wants you to have the best pregnancy possible. I have my 2 week appointment because I had a c-section and then my 6 week appointment to thank Dr. Miller for such a pleasant experience. His nursing staff is top notch as well. All in all, I am very happy with Park Nicollet in general and grateful to a friend of mine that had Dr. Miller as her OB and passed his name along to me!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Absolutely loved this doctor, great personality and very helpful!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Miller for at least 10 years now, maybe more. My daughter now sees him. I have to say he is one of the best Dr.'s out there. As far as Park Nicollet I hate the billing dept and can't handle the call center. Him and his staff are the only reason I put up with the other people in this facility. He genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Miller is a model for customer service - he is never rushed, he asks if you have questions, he wants you to tell him if something hurts, he's respectful, friendly, human and practical. He calls you back if you've left a phone message. He thanks you for coming. Hie is simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

One of the kindest doctors I have ever been to. I had been to many doctors who left me undiagnosed. He actually said to me....you don't have to live this way any longer. He meant it. He sent me for tests and personally called me the next morning with the results, and to discuss my options. He was kind and extremely sensitive. Every one should have a doctor who cares this much.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I absolutely love this doctor. He is very loving and caring and best of all, no matter what the situation,good or bad, he puts you right at ease. A very thorough doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Robert P. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1972)