Ratings for Dr. Kim M. Ross

For 21 years I have been suffering w psoriasis. After numerous Drs, Dr ROss gave me a med that worked immediately. She took her time and carefully evaluated my history. I can now wear summer clothes. Thank you dr Ross.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I love Dr. Kim Ross she is so knowledge and i love her staff! Her Seguin office is so cute and there is hardly a wait. My visit was fast and easy and I had a great experience!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I love Dr. Kim Ross' office it is so clean. Her staff is very friendly. She is a great doctor and I definitely would reccemond her. My visit with her was quick and amazing!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

I just visited Dr. Ross' Seguin office and there was hardly a wait time and it was so calm. She is so knowledgeable. Her staff in Seguin is very friendly and hard working. I had a great visit!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Kim Ross is amazing at what she does. I would definitely recommend her for all skin problems. I went in and I had a cancer on my face and she found it and cut it out. I was so relieved. Her staff is also friendly.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr. Kim Ross was so knowledge and told me something else to treat that I didn't even go in for!!! I love her attitude on everything. I also love her staff they are very friendly and quick to sign people in.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Ross, treats my whole family, including my mentally challenge uncle. She is very patient with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Ross is an excellent physician. She was the only doctor that could resolve my issues. Would highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Ross is extremely knowledgeable and after seeing several doctors, she finally was able to tell me what I had! Her staff is great and I felt very welcomed. 5/5! I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I was actually very disappointed with the doctors attitude and bedside manner. Yes she is knowledgeable, but made me feel unwelcome and I left there shocked at her attitude. I will never visit her office again.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Kim M. Ross's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1994)