Ratings for Dr. David W Myers

Dr. Myers is the worst physician I have ever encountered. I thought he was great until I developed a problem and after repeated visits and being told my uterine lining was thick so all is okay (how lack of periods and other physical problems can be 'in your head' is beyond me), I tanked with my health. Thank goodness I found another doctor. The tech at the local imaging center told me she suffered endometriosis for years while under Myers' care. He did nothing and said all was fine. She finally broke down and went to another doctor who diagnosed her within three minutes based on severe symptoms. Come to find out this too was my problem. Ladies, stay away from this doc. You might think he's great if you feel great but if you develop a problem you are taking a lot of chances with his care.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I was extremely disappointed with Dr. Myers. Being pregnant for the first time, I had many questions throughout the 9 months. Dr. Myers responses to my concerns always made me feel as though I was asking a silly question and consuming to much of his time. However, I was highly impressed with the rest of the staff at Meritas. I was over the moon when I went into labor and Dr. Myers was not the physician on call.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Loved Dr Myers! Delivered my second baby, Dr. Fitch delivered the first. I really liked how they rotated dr.'s so you feel comfortable with whoever is on call when you deliver. Super nice, was very worried as I had already delivered one preterm baby. My daughter was healthy, we even debated on her size, as she was 6 weeks early. Had NICU staff waiting with us just in case there was an issue, but I was lucky, there was not. Super nice bedside manner. I am trying for my 3rd now, and I will definitely be seeing them again!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

The practice is fine; the doctor is not. If you're pregnant he's attentive. If you have any problem that's difficult to diagnosis he's brief and basically will not do much. I actually had to ask him for some blood tests. I guess when you want the insurance money to pay outrageous fees you don't rock the boat and ask for too many tests, even one's that are needed. He actually suggested I go on the pill because of the problems I was having which, without a simple test to check things, was not competent based on what a nurse friend has told me. Money before patients should be his motto.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

GREAT GREAT group!!!!!!!!! I would send anyone to this office they are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!Short wait times and very respectfull dr.s

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I was a patient of Dr. Myers for over a decade. Each time I saw him I felt he was more interested in my pocketbook than proper treatment, skipping the breast exam during one routine yearly visit because he was in a hurry and double booking patients. Worse, he DOES NOT run simple blood panels for hormone levels when a patient is having problems. I ended up with major, irreversable problems due to hormonal imbalances whcih he never took seriously until, unfortunately, it was too late. Even then I had a hard time getting appropriate testing and was ignored after eight calls to receive the results. Even my general practioner became disgusted with the office and ordered the same tests independently. This doctor has a cold heart toward women despite a seemingly gracious demeaner. I've spoken to other women who share similar sad stories.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

Dr. Myers knew that I was going to have to have a C-section because of a small pelvis. I went into labor early and at 10:30 at night. I paged him and he told me he would meet me at the hospital. I labored at the hospital for 12 hours waiting for him and when he arrived he came into my room looked at me (no exam) and said "prep her for sugery". That man has no feelings to make a woman labor before a known surgery!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

I really liked this group of doctors (Myers, Fitch, Riojas....)especially doctor Fitch, who delivered my son. Then I began getting set up with appointments with Dr. Myers when I was having secondary infertility problems because Fitch was out of the office for an extended period at the time. (I had only seen Dr. Myers a few times very briefly while pregnant with my son). Dr. Myers looked at 3 months of my BBT charts and said I could try progesterone. He did no tests, asked no questions. When I became frustrated about his reaction he became defensive. (As if I didn't feel bad enough with everything happening--- he made me feel stupid and unimportant) He is impersonal and I will not be going back to that group now that I am pregnant with my second (naturally, by the way)because they rotate doctors and I do not want the chance of getting him ever again.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. David W Myers's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo, Columbia Sch Of Med, Columbia Mo 65212 (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal