Ratings for Dr. Judith Tietz

This Doctor is no longer at this location. Please update your site.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dorothy the receptionist is right on it and the Dr Tietz is empathetic, REAL, and cares about those she is helping- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this doctor. She has always been extremely helpful and my medication doses have been on par. I have been with her for years and have mostly been seen on time. I do schedule morning appointments and the time or two that she has run late have definitely been in the afternoon. The ONLY problem I have with them is that they are lax in returning phone calls.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

This woman should not be licensed. She nearly killed me. I ended up in the ICU and have been under the care of a neurologist for several months, and I am apparently not the only person this has happened to. I may be epileptic due to the doses and the combinations of medications that she had me on that come to find out, should NEVER be prescribed or taken together let alone at the high doses that she said were fine and that she could go up on if needed. I have been told that if she had done that I would have been dead. Beware of this "doctor" and I hope someone will look into her practice and cases that have ended up like mine because I know there are many more. How many more people need to end up like me before something is done?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2008

Dr. Tietz is never on time, she never returns phone calls even if they are urgent and typically makes you call or page her several times before you get an answer, if she even bothers to do that. She is very unprofessional and I think that the VT State Medical Board needs to investigate her and her practice.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Judith Tietz's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Townshend, VT