Ratings for Dr. Marina Vidovic

Dr. Vidovic did not write me a new prescription when I became her patient and continually requested refills from my previous physician, causing constant confusion on their part and many delays in getting my medicine on my part. Dr. Vidovic never provided any refills and I called her office on average 5 times per month, just to get my prescription. They would usually finally send a small quantity after I had been without pills for up to 5 days for a daily medication. When I found out I was moving out of state I requested a 90-day supply of my prescription to last me until I moved and got an appointment with a new doctor. She of course gave me a 30 day supply with no refills, I probably called her office 25 times before and during my move to remind her to give me my medication. When I found a new doctor, Dr. Vidovic's office lied to me and stated they had faxed my records to the new doctor, when the new doctor said they had told him they didn't do so yet. At this point the new doctor is intervening and directly requesting my records because it has taken nearly a month, flirting with federal regulations. Dr. Vidovic and half the people in her office simply don't do their jobs and I have had to make constant phone calls to beg for the medication I need.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

She did not give me refferal to the specialist I needed at the time. Because of that I am now dying slowly and painfully. Do not go to her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I went to her for a lifelong non-addicting maintenance mail-in perscription that I take. CIGNA told me I should get 90 day supply with 3 refills. She would not give me any refills(as my other doctors have)so I will not return as I cannot continue to incur expenses just for a perscription.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

Dr Vidovic almost killed me. She told me I was over reacting and that I was expecting too much out of my antibiotics. Thank goodness I went with my gut instinct and walked into the ER. I was admitted for 6 days due to her negligence. She has been reported to the Joint Commission. DO not go to this DR or medical group. Very unsafe for you or any of your loved ones.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Marina Vidovic's Credentials

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1974)