Ratings for Dr. Alan G. Cole

Dont waste your time. This doctor needs to go back to school. Went in with thyroid problems, swollen glands, swollen thyroid, blood levels were off and extreme fatigue. He told me I have apnea. What a joke.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

He doesn't want to answer questions... Just come, blood test, see results, and prescribe the medication! Doesn't help you understand, doesn't want to listen, nor gives his time with the patient to explain the situation... Not to mention his attitude if you try to ask anything!! Horrible!!!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr Cole has no time for patience. Heaven forbit you want to ask a question. Look luck getting an reply from him over the recommended for of communication - email!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Based on a couple of the reviews I was surprised at how helpful the woman I was speaking to at Dr. Cole's office was today. She was very pleasant to talk to and followed up as she said she would. Perhaps he had rectified the situation. . .

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Love Dr. Cole , he has always been extremely helpful, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

I cant believe the negative reviews I'm reading about the staff. I've been seeing Dr. Cole for over 10 years. have been nothing but professional, courteous and helpful. They know me by my first name, I feel welcome when I walk in, and I've NEVER EVER seen any type of rudeness or condensending attitude towards any of the patients checking in or checking out. . Laverne, Mary, Nadia...you cant ask for nicer people. My experience with Dr. Cole has been nothing but great as well. 10 years with diabetes, Dr Cole realizes that I dont diet, i dont exercise, i dont particulary watch my blodd sugar, but each visit he gives me the "doctors lecture", and I feel he cares. Last month Dr Cole even called me on a Saturday at home after hearing from my eye doctor that I had bleeding in my eye. Very knowledable, patient, and he listens. Sure, he makes me wait in the waiting room every so often, but I can say I would be dead or in a coma if I did not have Dr. Cole as my Diabetic physician.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Staff is very rude, like I was bothering them by asking questions. They kept shutting the window between us although there was no one else in the waiting room, I guess to talk about me asking a couple of questions. . .Once after my apointment I was waiting for blood work and they didn't know I was waiting, so 15 minutes later I had to ask them what I was waiting for and then they took me right away. Dr. Cole seems very attentive during my apointments although they are pretty quick apointments anyway.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have had Dr. Cole for almost 10 years. He has a great bedside manner, is easy to talk to, and is always available. I trust him very much

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

i agree with all other reviews, the worst staff ever and has been this way for years, rude, not helpful at all, and act like you are bothering them.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2008

In my opinion he is judgmental. I believe he has a dislike for anyone with alcohol related problems. After months of being in pain he never ordered anything for it. If he had ordered a chest x-ray he would have been able to diagnose the problem. He just didn't bother.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

Dr. Alan G. Cole's Credentials

• Brown Univ Program In Med, Providence Ri 02912 (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Natick, MA