Ratings for Dr. Ali Ebaij

Useless doctor, fake smile and no knowledge whatsoever, glad he is out

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I've been seeing Dr ebaij for the last year .i don't liek His forgetfulness I had him do a medical for me he did it behind make back instead If Taking things over with me he's good a giving medications but I don't belive he cares About Me as a patient I'll be lookin for a new Doctor

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Ive only seen him a couple times hes ok but needs to work on his personal hygiene. The front staff is always so rude and they never aknowledge you when you come in.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

He seems to rush his patients. Since moving to a larger office seeing multiple (more than 2) patients at once, the rushed experience got even worse.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Great loss to Lewisporte.Sad to see him move from our area.Good Luck to him. Huge thank you to him for his service.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr.Ebaij is my doctor for the last 2 years ,he is one of the best doctors in the clinic ,caring ,knowledeable and hard working doctor.Some of us are just sorelosers ,will say anything,Please guys be responsible when saying stuff about our doctors,you just don't know how much it takes to keep them in our area.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

I am not sure why he is there? to fill his pocket by seeing more patients so quickly and give them no time to understand their problem, i was missdiagnosed twice by this doctor but I don't know what to do, other doctors not accepting new patients, just him, I guess I am stuck

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

do not take enough time with you,to discuss health problems seems as if he is always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

I saw Dr.Ebaij on a couple of occasions when I could not see my own physician. He is very friendly but I felt not so knowldgeable has my own physician. I felt that I had to diagnose myself.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008