Ratings for Dr. Corinne Perry

awe some doctor i was very sick and i am all good now

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had Dr. Perry for my mat dr with my third (and most recent) pregnancy. I was very happy with her overall performance. She is very understanding and doesn't rush through your appointments.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

First time mom here and just started seeing Dr. Perry. Our first appointment was with one of her residents, with only a brief meeting with her at the very end of the appointment. She definitely came off as reserved. I guess because I was a brand new patient to her and a first time mom, I expected her to ask questions, tell me how things would go, try to get to know me.....but she didn't. I left the first appointment not feeling very reassured that she was a good fit as my baby doctor. I went back for a second appointment 2 weeks later and that one was much better. We didn't see one of her residents so she did the whole appointment herself. She asked a lot of questions, went through my chart, referred me to an OBGYN for an issue that will be dealt with after the baby comes. She was laughing at my husband's humor and seemed very knowledgable. I'm really glad I went back for the second appointment, I feel very confident having her as my delivering doctor. First time moms have very little confidence so having a good doctor is a must.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Perry for almost a year now. She is definitely very reserved and does not talk much, making it hard to feel comfortable with her. I have her residents at about 50% of my appointmentd and loved them all. She is very knowledgable but sometimes seems like she has somewhere else to be. I had an appointment one week and was prescribed antibiotics, the following week I saw her because my son was sick. I asked her if the antibiotics could have anything to do with it (he was nursing at the time). She asked what kind of antibiotics I was on, why and who prescribed them... I have had great experiences with the nurses and front end staff at this practice except for the receptionist with the Russian (?) accent, she can come off as rude in person and over the phone. Wait times over the phone can be 5-30 minutes. I have had my appointments rescheduled last minute due to Dr perry attending the hospital but I have always been accommodated quite quickly with a rebooked appointment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Perry was very positive. She was very helpful & knowledgable. It was my first time seeing her but I went away feeling like I was been heard &helped with my issues. Front desk staff was very prompt & very pleasant. Just be aware that there is a waiting period of 4to6weeks for appointments. I do recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Perry for a few years now. She is good at what she does but sometimes seems like she Is tired and would rather be somewhere else then listen to what you have to say. She is a very busy woman and I find it harder and harder to get appointments booked with her when I have to see a doctor. The front desk staff have not been very great. The last couple times I had phoned in, instead of being told the correct way to do something I was talked to like I was an idiot. I did not appreciate that. I loved away and continued to stay with this practice being that I have not found a new family doctor, but my past few experiences have not made me want to go back, let alone call to book an appointment. When I did book appointments I would be waiting for at least 15-30 minutes on average before getting in, even if I was on time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr.Perry has great bedside maner. My family have been seeing her for 6 years now. my most recent appointement I was a wreck, she took the time to listen to me. She is very good for sending you for tests and specialists if she feels you need one. The only issue I have Is with a one of her front staff. There has been a few times she has been Quite rude and has told me she didn't have time to see if my results are in. Also I had a time sensative ultasound looking for Downs markers in my baby, the Dr. called and left a message telling me she left a rec for me. When I came to get it this staff member was very rude and arguing with me that Dr.Perry doesn't do that for that test. I was mad I had to have the test done that day so I asked if anothet dr. could write me up the rec and she refused and said I would have to wait for a open appointement. I said "what don't you understand that this is the last day I Can have this test" Finaly another staff member found it on the Dr. desk. A+ to Doctor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr perry has been my family dr since I got pregnant at 16. She didn't judge and was fantastic. I am now on my 3rd pregnancy. She never missed either birth, and delivers babies at the misericordia hospital which is great. She is very diligent with my kids, and always did what needed to be done. I lucked out when I got her! I never wait very long either, which is good because I have the young ones with me usually.. Some of the receptionist have been there since I was a kid and they're great.. then there's this short woman with a Russian accent... she's VERY RUDE. She told me how much she didn't like babies, as she held mine while I got my weight taken. Besides her, I highly recommend Dr Perry.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Perry is very caring and listens to your concerns :). The front desk staff are very rude! Took my 2 year old twins there cause I didn't have a sitter, my boys were sitting quietly reading books. Front desk staff kept coming telling me will you keep your kids quiet I'm on the phone! Especially the lady with the russian accent! Very rude front staff but good Dr

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great Dr.! I started seeing her when I was pregnant and she was always very caring and took all of my concerns very seriously.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013