Ratings for Dr. Corinne Perry

My favourite doctor. Kind, patient, and helpful, she always has time for me. She was initially recommended to me by a friend who knew I wanted a friendly female doctor who would take the time to explain things to me and my friend was right. I find her to be efficient and thorough but not cold. She is quiet but friendly. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Doctor Perry has looked after our family for 9 years. She is absolutely wonderful! I feel so secure knowing that she 100% knows her stuff! Anyone would be lucky to get her as a new doctor although I'd highly doubt she has room...she is that popular!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Best docter i have ever had. she told me exactly what to do in every situation

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr. Perry has been my doctor for nearly 15 years since I needed a lady doctor. At first I felt she was standoffish and cold but after a while she became more comfortable as my doctor and I felt more comfortable as her patient. She delivered my son almost 3 years, she had many residents that helped with my prenatal visits which most of them I didn't mind, some of them weren't my favorite but she had one residents at the hospital that took care of my inducing, helped deliver my son until the cord became worrisome to him and she took over, but he did my stitches after and she supervised everything , and then she visited the hospital everyday after until I was released and her resident even checked in on his own. I trust her as my doctor and the residents she's teaching. And am sad that she wont be delivering my twins. Just be patient with her residents as they are learning to be great doctors too. I saw a new residents yesterday that was a little nervous and wasn't sure about my pregnancy or the details which wasn't her fault as my chart had already been sent to my high risk pregnancy doctor and she still did the best she could have with little information. Maybe if I was a first time mom it would've been unnerving but I knew where to direct her in my situation and kind of know what to expect so didn't have questions. As for the office staff they have always been great with the exception of the Russian lady who can be a little short and ill mannered plus hard to understand on the phone and gets snotty when she has to repeat herself, but the nurses are wonderful with my sons check ups and very knowledgeable themselves.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

awe some doctor i was very sick and i am all good now

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I had Dr. Perry for my mat dr with my third (and most recent) pregnancy. I was very happy with her overall performance. She is very understanding and doesn't rush through your appointments.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

First time mom here and just started seeing Dr. Perry. Our first appointment was with one of her residents, with only a brief meeting with her at the very end of the appointment. She definitely came off as reserved. I guess because I was a brand new patient to her and a first time mom, I expected her to ask questions, tell me how things would go, try to get to know me.....but she didn't. I left the first appointment not feeling very reassured that she was a good fit as my baby doctor. I went back for a second appointment 2 weeks later and that one was much better. We didn't see one of her residents so she did the whole appointment herself. She asked a lot of questions, went through my chart, referred me to an OBGYN for an issue that will be dealt with after the baby comes. She was laughing at my husband's humor and seemed very knowledgable. I'm really glad I went back for the second appointment, I feel very confident having her as my delivering doctor. First time moms have very little confidence so having a good doctor is a must.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Perry for almost a year now. She is definitely very reserved and does not talk much, making it hard to feel comfortable with her. I have her residents at about 50% of my appointmentd and loved them all. She is very knowledgable but sometimes seems like she has somewhere else to be. I had an appointment one week and was prescribed antibiotics, the following week I saw her because my son was sick. I asked her if the antibiotics could have anything to do with it (he was nursing at the time). She asked what kind of antibiotics I was on, why and who prescribed them... I have had great experiences with the nurses and front end staff at this practice except for the receptionist with the Russian (?) accent, she can come off as rude in person and over the phone. Wait times over the phone can be 5-30 minutes. I have had my appointments rescheduled last minute due to Dr perry attending the hospital but I have always been accommodated quite quickly with a rebooked appointment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My experience with Dr. Perry was very positive. She was very helpful & knowledgable. It was my first time seeing her but I went away feeling like I was been heard &helped with my issues. Front desk staff was very prompt & very pleasant. Just be aware that there is a waiting period of 4to6weeks for appointments. I do recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Perry for a few years now. She is good at what she does but sometimes seems like she Is tired and would rather be somewhere else then listen to what you have to say. She is a very busy woman and I find it harder and harder to get appointments booked with her when I have to see a doctor. The front desk staff have not been very great. The last couple times I had phoned in, instead of being told the correct way to do something I was talked to like I was an idiot. I did not appreciate that. I loved away and continued to stay with this practice being that I have not found a new family doctor, but my past few experiences have not made me want to go back, let alone call to book an appointment. When I did book appointments I would be waiting for at least 15-30 minutes on average before getting in, even if I was on time.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014