Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Sullivan

I am more then delighted with my tummy tuck with Dr. Sullivan. She and her staff are absolutely wonderful. I went from a flabby tummy to a firm, happy, healthy, and flat tummy. I give her ALL stars and beyond.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I had my first breast augmentation done in 1999, a few months later I had ruptured the right saline implant, so she replaced it at no charge and did it under a local. Well, a few months later it happened again, once again she replaced it, after the third time I decided to have them removed, however she tried to talk me into silicone. I'm so glad I didn't listen to her. I found a new doctor and told him my issues. He fixed me back up and I have never had another issue in 8 years. I felt like all she cared about was the money. I before pictures done but they never told me to come back to have pictures taken or to check on my results.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

My personal experience with Dr. Christine Sullivan was excellent. She recommended a procedure that was less invasive and 1/4 the cost another leading surgeon recommended. I couldn't have had a better outcome! What I appreciated most about her is that she listens closely and asks questions to ensure she understands your issues and desires. She's very easy to talk to and asks important questions that must be considered by the patient. If I ever need another procedure requiring a plastic surgeon, I will return to Dr. Christine.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck performed by Dr. Chris. I am delighted with the results! The before and aftercare was amazing and can't thank the whole staff enough!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Christine was very nice and kind. She made me feel at ease and I trusted her. Before my procedure I asked her if I should lose weight. Her answer was no. She said that weight loss would not reduce the area of concern. After my surgery there was no decrease in the area and actually the fullness was increased. When I expressed the fact that I was not satisfied with the results, she suggested I try losing weight. REALLY! I spent money to have surgery done because she told me weight loss would not help. I have not been able to make myself go back to her. There was no difference in my before and after pictures. Instead of her seeing the obvious and admitting that there was no improvement she turned in onto me, lose weight! She did not take responsibility for the poor results and offer me a solution. I lost faith in her and felt hurt.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I had liposuction with Dr. Christine Sullivan. It was a wonderful experience and an even better result.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I had silicone breast augmentation performed by Dr. Christine Sullivan. Her demeanor was kind and professional, and the information she shared prepared me well for the decisions I needed to make. She and the anesthesiologist were wonderful, as were the nursing and support staff. I am 60+. My recovery was pain free. The results significantly exceeded my expectations. I only wish I had walked into the Sullivan Centre sooner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

I had my original saline breast augmentation in 2002 for $5000. Within a year one leaked. Mentor covered the replacement fee, however, I had to pay Dr. fees. Within 2 years a second implant leaked and needed replaced. In 2009 the third leak happened at which time Dr. Chris recommended changing to silicone at an additional $2000. This surgery was a complete botch from day one. As soon as the swelling went down I had multiple sharp creases popping out in several places on my left breast as if the implant was being squeezed. Upon my follow-up she minimized the issue and basically said; "Oh well, it must be your body". She opened me up a 5th time to "flatten out" the implant. No change, I am still deformed. I consulted with another surgeon who said that she had made multiple vertical cuts in my breast tissue (which he said doesn't grow back) to add more room for the implant. Dr. Chris accepts no responsibility for my problems. Her attitude is very apathetic and condescending at this point.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Christine Sullivan and her staff are the very best at what they do. From the time I walked into the office I knew this was the place for me. I did had the mommy make over. The nurse (Barb) took great care of me, very helpful. Best anesthesiologists, don't remember a thing, I like that.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I went to the Sullivan Center to get my implants changed from saline to silicone. Dr. Chris Sullivan and her staff were excellent in my book. Very friendly and willing to take as much time with me as needed to pick what I wanted. They were all professional and never pressured me into anything. I will definitely return here if needed. Only issue was a little confusion on post-surgery instructions for deep breathing. Dr. Sullivan is also very thorough in her examinations before and after surgery. Pre and post-op staff are very comforting and caring.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Dr. Christine M. Sullivan's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1982)

GHI