Ratings for Dr. Antoinette P. Notaro

Dr. Notaro has NO bedside manner and gave me a cancer screening that consisted of my backside and arms. Nothing else. I have spoken to many people in Mattituck who tell of horror stories about her. All these "glowing" reviews leave me suspicious. Proceed with caution.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I found Dr Notaro a bit cold. She wasn't as thorough re her body check. The practice was taken over by Pro Health on follow up visit & we weren't informed. Filled out all the paperwork, was seen, and was charged for the visit! The new company didn't take the insurance & no one had said a word about this! Because of this neglect on their part, the charges were dropped. That's a first!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Extremely knowledgeable, down to earth and a really nice personality. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

While I was with my wife during her appointment my wife mentioned to Dr. Notaro about a growth on my arm. She looked at it and said that if we could wait around 30 minutes she could remove the growth and she did. This courtesy saved me at least a couple of hours by not having to come back at a later date.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Very pleased with the professional care provided by Dr. Antoinette P. Notaro and staff. Dr. Notaro was was helpful in answering my questions, and took the time to address my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I had been to two other dermatologists on the East End and felt rushed and like a piece of meat. Dr. Notaro took her time, answered all my questions, was completely professional, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Used this Dr. for cosmetic purposes. Botox and "filler" and had unsatisfactory results with both. It just seems that Dr. is not well versed/experienced in using these products.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Antoinette P. Notaro's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1978)

• BCBS Illinois