Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Silverstein

Dr. Silverstein is definitely the best doctor for the job. I had shoulder arthroscopic surgery 9/18/18 and 3 months later I feel excellent. No more PT needed and my arm is better than before the injury. Dr. Silverstein is very kind and considerate. Great people skills which is hard to come by these days. Job well done!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Best Doctor for the job. Not only is he a good doctor but also a very nice person. He shows concern for his patients and takes the time to answer and explain any and all your questions. My knee replacement surgery was a total success and recovery was quick. I’m 6 months out and I can honestly say it’s the best decision I’ve made when it came to having the surgery. I would highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you so much for the kind words and review, so glad to hear you're feeling better!

Submitted October 17, 2018

Unbelievable job on my knee replacements. Everyone kept talking about how painful there’s work but mine really were not bad with the spinal, the nerve block, and the block he did inside my knee. Best doc ever!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you for sharing your experience, I hope you're doing well!

Submitted October 17, 2018

Busy guy, be prepared to wait but worth it. Great job on my shoulder.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you for the kind words. Dr. Silverstein strives to provide great patient care.

Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Silverstein has replaced both of my knees in the past 2 years and I couldn't be more thrilled. I lived with pain for the past 10 years. Nothing worked. He never pressured me to do surgery, he waited until I was ready. This office is THE practice in the area to go to. I was also very impressed with the surgicenter at Northwest Hospital. The anesthesia and medical care in the day I was there was top notch.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
We are so happy that you are happy with Dr. Silverstein.

Submitted March 26, 2018

I had a great experience with Dr. Silverstein for my rotator cuff injury (fortunately without surgery!). He's taken care of me, my mom and my daughter at various times. We will be back (unfortunately...).

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you for the kind words. Its reviews like this that let us know we are doing a great job!

Submitted March 26, 2018

Would not recommend to any female patients. From my multiple appointments, Dr. Silverstein is very big on cutting off patients and mansplaining my own injury. He also failed to do a complete examination and disregarded the source of my pain and kept referring to the source of the pain as what typically comes with the diagnosis that I have but does not occur at all for me. I did not feel at any time during the appointment that he was listening and or cared about the source of my pain which is vary concerning as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Did a great job on my total knee. I had the other one done a year ago at Union and it couldn't have been a better experience. Far less pain and better motion. I recommend him highly (and have)!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
That is great to hear! Thank you for your positive feedback.

Submitted January 22, 2018

Was recommended by my friend who works in the OR at Northwest. Very happy with how my knee turned out. Likely heading back for more surgery on my shoulder. They told me that he's got the best hands!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback!

Submitted November 20, 2017

Did a great job on my redo rotator cuff repair. Apparently he handles a lot of he harder scope surgeries in that practice. Very different experience than the doctor from the building next-door the first time around. I could not recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's response
Thank you for your positive feedback! We appreciate it!

Submitted November 20, 2017

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal