Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Silverstein

My wife was with me, she is a RN, she was very impressed with Dr Silverstein as was I regarding my injury and his recommended treatment plan.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Had great experience for my sons wrist fracture. Was great with kids

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Very personable. I healed well. Secretary was very professional and did my forms earlier than expected.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Did a great job on my dad's cuff surgery on his shoulder. I work in the OR and thats why I picked him. He has great hands and really fixes tough rotator cuffs well! Great guy too. He definately cares about his patients. His clinic is very busy. We figure that goes along with being good....wouldn't want to go to the guy with no waiting...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Very professional and gave good advice. Actually talked me out of surgery. Worked out well. Any surgeon who tries to avoid surgeon is OK in my book.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Excellent. Very happy with my care and office was very helpful. Did paperwork online ahead of time as well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Caring. Very happy with him and the practice. The new Catonsville office is unbelievable.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Silverstein performed rotator cuff surgery on me and from the initial visit where we discussed therapy to try to avoid surgery,to the decision to have surgery, the surgery itself, and the follow up visits, Dr. Silverstein was phenomenal. He made me AND MY WIFE comfortable about what was going to happen and how we'd deal with it. We came with several questions but he'd answered them all without us having to ask. I've seen some reviews on Erica, his assistant. No, she's not the overly effusive and bubbly type, but she's certainly friendly and helpful and she will DEFINITELY get the admin things you need taken care of done. This is immeasurable when you're facing all the paperwork, appointments, insurance checkboxes, etc. prior to the surgery. The Hickory Ridge surgical center and staff were great too. Hopefully I won't need to, but if I ever need another ortho doc, he's the one I'm going to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Did a good job. Personable, very kind to my mom. She had a wrist fracture that needed surgery.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Very caring and detail oriented. Treats all of kids and my husband for way to many injuries!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)