You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott L. Silverstein

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's Ratings

Did a good job. Personable, very kind to my mom. She had a wrist fracture that needed surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2881519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Very caring and detail oriented. Treats all of kids and my husband for way to many injuries!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2816153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Hmmm. I had a better experience than the last guy. He did both my partial knees and my rotator in my shoulder. Good guy, did a great job but crazy busy. He does always ask if you have more questions on the way out too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2815030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I picked him because of the reviews, and felt like I should leave one after having seen him. He spent literally 10 minutes with me, and didn't even read my paperwork (yes, I'm sure of it - he was clueless to something very important). I had questions I wasn't able to ask in that time, and the PA never left. I prefer doctor's appointments to be between me and a doctor, not some third party standing there.

This is one of those places where you get herded through, only seeing the actual doctor for a few minutes. I don't feel like it's worth going to a doctor who is just going to ask what the reports said and then repeat it back to you with barely a physical exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr. Silverstein treated my elderly mother for severe arthritis in her shoulder. He was compassionate and gentle. She is not a candidate for surgery, but at least she is not nervous and upset when she has to see him. Thumbs up!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2668770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Silversteim performed a partial left knee replacement about 1 yer ago. After about 4 months I was back to plying golf with no knee brace and no pain. Dr. Silverstein is a very skilled surgeon and is dedicated to appropriate rehab and follow-up care. I would highly recommend him for any joint or bone issues.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2616227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Dr. Silverstein was highly recommended by friends and family. I saw him for severe pain in both of my feet and ankles. X-rays showed that I had advanced arthritis in both feet and ankles. He listened to my symptoms and concerns and he recommended PT near my home. He also got me a Tens unit for home use - that really helps with the pain. He is very caring and conservative about surgery. He is my bone doc and I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

Fantastic doctors in this practice. We have been in the care of Dr. Grosso and Dr. Pervaiz too. I am sad to be searching for another orthopedic practice. Their staff is incompetent. I have been left on hold more than 20 minutes, and disconnected many times. They consistently bill us for the entire amount without submitting to our insurance. I call and ask them to submit, and we never see a correct bill until they threaten to send us to collection. I called and asked to pay off any remaining debts so I could submit to flexible spending and the billing personnel did not know how to process my credit card. I went to the office for my lunch hour and they left me sitting there for the entire time waiting for someone who never appeared. The person working the desk also did not know how to process my credit card. I finally paid the collections dept what they said was everything we owed, and two days ago we received another bill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Silverstein fixed my rotator cuff after I dislocated my shoulder and I could not be more pleased. He is caring and did a great job. His secretary, Erika, is very nice and was very helpful throughout the process. I could not have picked a better doctor! The new Eldersburg office is beautiful too by the way!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][892515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2012

Totally unprofessional staff. Silverstein could not be present at scheduled appointment and staff hadn't bothered to collect a telephone number to call to inform me of cancellation. I took off work $ and showed up on time with my films to be told he wasn't there. They blamed outsourcing of office staff. Incredible!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][892514].votes_count ]]