You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Silverstein

Had great experience for my sons wrist fracture. Was great with kids

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Did a great job on my dad's cuff surgery on his shoulder. I work in the OR and thats why I picked him. He has great hands and really fixes tough rotator cuffs well! Great guy too. He definately cares about his patients. His clinic is very busy. We figure that goes along with being good....wouldn't want to go to the guy with no waiting...

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Dr. Silverstein performed rotator cuff surgery on me and from the initial visit where we discussed therapy to try to avoid surgery,to the decision to have surgery, the surgery itself, and the follow up visits, Dr. Silverstein was phenomenal. He made me AND MY WIFE comfortable about what was going to happen and how we'd deal with it. We came with several questions but he'd answered them all without us having to ask. I've seen some reviews on Erica, his assistant. No, she's not the overly effusive and bubbly type, but she's certainly friendly and helpful and she will DEFINITELY get the admin things you need taken care of done. This is immeasurable when you're facing all the paperwork, appointments, insurance checkboxes, etc. prior to the surgery. The Hickory Ridge surgical center and staff were great too. Hopefully I won't need to, but if I ever need another ortho doc, he's the one I'm going to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Hmmm. I had a better experience than the last guy. He did both my partial knees and my rotator in my shoulder. Good guy, did a great job but crazy busy. He does always ask if you have more questions on the way out too.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Scott L. Silverstein's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had great experience for my sons wrist fracture. Was great with kids"

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very personable. I healed well. Secretary was very professional and did my forms earlier than expected. "

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a great job on my dad's cuff surgery on his shoulder. I work in the OR and thats why I picked him. He has great hands and really fixes tough rotator cuffs ..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Very professional and gave good advice. Actually talked me out of surgery. Worked out well. Any surgeon who tries to avoid surgeon is OK in my book. "

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. Very happy with my care and office was very helpful. Did paperwork online ahead of time as well."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Caring. Very happy with him and the practice. The new Catonsville office is unbelievable. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverstein performed rotator cuff surgery on me and from the initial visit where we discussed therapy to try to avoid surgery,to the decision to have surge..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did a good job. Personable, very kind to my mom. She had a wrist fracture that needed surgery."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring and detail oriented. Treats all of kids and my husband for way to many injuries!"

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Hmmm. I had a better experience than the last guy. He did both my partial knees and my rotator in my shoulder. Good guy, did a great job but crazy busy. He do..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I picked him because of the reviews, and felt like I should leave one after having seen him. He spent literally 10 minutes with me, and didn't even read my pape..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silverstein treated my elderly mother for severe arthritis in her shoulder. He was compassionate and gentle. She is not a candidate for surgery, but at leas..."

January 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Silversteim performed a partial left knee replacement about 1 yer ago. After about 4 months I was back to plying golf with no knee brace and no pain. Dr. ..."

November 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=145947'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014