Ratings for Dr. Ron J. Loftus

The CdA location. The Doc was good but I will not return to this place. The office overbills ALL patients. My husband and I have been actually lied to and many times by the front desk, turned in circles so to say about a measley but promised 'credit.' Mgr does NOT try to make things right, regardless. Direct complaint, direct feedback. They even lied to us about emailing my xrays to the new dentist I had to switch to. It was important. I'm aghast. I believe that people should act according to how they truly want to be exampled as. Start being TRUE to your customers, who CHOOSE who they seek care from. My husband says he feels this business robs people and he pretty much expressed this to the now not locatable ofc mgr. She never had our credit/refund sent. How long does one second take?

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

This was the rudest, most condescending dentist I have ever seen. He was rough, mean, and had me in tears right away. He was so arrogant, he was an orange color and he smelled terrible. I went in to have wisdom tooth pulled, fully grown in, just needed pulled. I had my other wisdom tooth pulled by another dentist a few years ago and it was so easy, no problems, no pain at all....it was a totally different experience. Loftus had me in a head lock, jerking me back and forth. He barely spoke to me unless it was to say something rude, I had no clue he was even going to start pulling until i felt the terrible pain all through my head. Its a week later and I'm still in pain and its infected. Needless to say I will not go back for follow up treatment. I hear his sons are great...glad they didnt take after their nasty dad. And as I was crying on my way out he asks "everything ok?" It wasn't ok.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

My family has gone to Loftus Dental for many years. It has been nice to have one place that can take care of all our dental needs from cleanings to wisdom teeth and orthodontics. My adult children still choose to be seen by Dr. Loftus.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Our dental visits have always been informative. Dr. Loftus and his staff have always answered questions and handled our dental care with the utmost professionalism and a caring attitude that keeps us wanting to come back. It has helped my kids want to brush their teeth. As Dr. Loftus and the hygienist have said, "you only want to brush the teeth you want to keep." My kids have decided they would like to keep their teeth!! Thanks Loftus Dental!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Dr. Loftus and his staff are great! They always get me and my family in and out in a timely manner. I had a crown put on in the same day! This is very important to us, with our very busy schedules.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Loftus is very knowledgable. He gave me all of my treatment options and helped guide me in the best possible treatment for me. His staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

Dr Ron and the entire staff at Loftus Dental were friendly, helpful and put my mind at ease. I am very happy with the services provided and will definitely be back in the future!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

He is really bad at any kind of reassurance-he's focused on making money not helping patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr Loftus has been my family's dentist and orthodontist for almost 8 years. I have found him to be extremely knowledgable, friendly, and professional in every way. I have found his staff to be the same. I have trusted Dr. Loftus with all of my family's dental needs over the years and have yet to be disappointed. I have recommended him to people in the past and will continue to recommend him in the future.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

This is a great office! The staff and doctor had great patience with my two sons and made their first fillings easy when they offered "laughing gas" to help with any apprehension. NO TEARS!!! Dr. Loftus also recommended that we start expansion orthodontics because my youngest son didn't have enough space in this mouth. The fees were very reasonable and they filed my insurance for me! The staff were all knowledgeable and very friendly. They gave me all our options for treatment and helped us decide what was best. This is by far the best experience I have had with a dental office!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012