Ratings for Dr. Judy F. Hilbish

Dr. Hilbish cared for me through thick and thin while I lived in the area, expertly tending to everything from psychological stress to broken bones. She used to chide me about working weekends, yet phoned me on Saturday mornings to follow up with me!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

I have known Dr. Hilbish for years, and she has cared for my father at a difficult period in his life. She has always been very professional, and left me with a feeling that she knows what she is doing. I have spent over 40 years of my own life in an anciliary medical field, and I come by this rating from a different direction as the usual.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

I have been a patient of Dr. Hilbish for nearly 10 years. She is a wonderful doctor and without hesitation, will recommend her to anyone seeking a family doctor. She actually listens to my complaints. She follows up odd comments I might make in passing about things happening to me healthwise. Numerous times she has referred me to other specialist. I rarely have to wait more than a day or two for an appointment. Most days if I call early in the morning, I can see her that day or the next day. I think she is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2005

Dr. Judy F. Hilbish's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1978)