Ratings for Dr. Wesley B. Davis

Wesley is the best gyno. He answers all questions efficiently but is also straight to the point.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I love having him as my obgyn. He was very thorough and very professional. I had a scheduled c section due to breach baby and I went into labor before my scheduled date. Dr Davis was there to deliver my baby even though it was in the middle of the night. Which to me is a great loyal doctor .

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

He's easy to talk to. Professional but friendly. I really like having him as my OBGYN. I know that some OB's will push for an induction when not 100% necessary. Maybe he would... but if going into labor naturally, and giving birth naturally is important to you, and you don't have risk factors (GD/large baby/Pre-E/High BP, etc), then be upfront and serious about your desires. In that sort of situation I think he would respect your wishes as much as possible. If you are trying to go against medical advice to avoid an induction, then any doctor would object. The goal is a healthy baby. Not an ideal birth experience for mom. Sometimes inductions & CSections are the best course of action.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

He was all I wanted on a doctor and respected my wishes UNTIL I past 40 weeks. Then, he kind of show his true face. He tried to get me induced at 39 weeks which I refused because there wasn't any medical reason. At my 40 w 2 d appointment he was very rude and measured my baby big. He told me I was crazy for planing a natural birth with a big baby and that if he was my husband he would divorce me. He also told me he was trying to cover his butt from lawsuits because they are risks with big babies. He was very unprofessional. Wouldn't recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

great doctor! this is my first pregnancy and everyone in the family referred me to COLWC. he is very knowledgeable and when i brought up a concern that he wasn't specialized in, he immediately referred me to a specialist. i chose him because on the website it lists his college degrees and experience, etc. he isnt too "robotic" to where he doesnt seem to be on a personal level, yet he isnt too personal and keeps it professional, which i love. he's never been late and answers all of my questions. most women want a woman to be their doctor because they think males aren't gentle, but Dr Davis is. he's never uncaring and harsh and still gets the job done. he definitely know what he's doing. i would 100% recommend Dr Davis and COLWC. it's a great environment and will definitely be back for future babies!! :)

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

AWFUL!!!! he failed to mention anything about me having a short cervix or a septum in my cervix. I was told i was okay to leave the state, a week later i went into preterm labor due to a short cervix, something that could have been prevented if he would have done his job and said something!! he is a poor doctor and should have his license pulled. I ended up stayihg out of state to deliver my PREMATURE baby because i wasnt okay enough to travel back to the state i lived in. Im in the middle of filing a lawsuit against him and would NEVER reccomend him for anyone at all!!!

Submitted November 19, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis. Although he did not delivery my child, he was my Doctor from mid pregnancy to the end, he was there on time, but when I decided it was time, he had stepped out into a surgery. :/ I was real bummed because I wanted him to deliver, not the one I had not even known his name.. until afterward. Well Davis showed up for the rest of delivery and spent some time afterward. :)) LOVED him!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Not very good reproductive expert. Told me that PCOS could be cured by weight loss (there is no cure) but did not diagnose PCOS by bloodwork, he did it by "sight". Was very rude to me and patted himself on the back. I called another doctor from the parking lot.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

I really like Dr. Davis. I have a horrible pregnancy compounded by a horrible doctor's office in town the first go round and switched practices as soon as I was released from my post partum visit. I liked Dr. Davis from the start, he's personable and also very knowledgable. In the end he didn't end up delivering since my water broke early but it was a great experience and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

very laid back

flag | Submitted June 4, 2008

Dr. Wesley B. Davis's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)