Ratings for Dr. P. Anthony Saway

This was my second visit to Dr. Saway’s office. I remember his nurse very well from the first visit bc she was horrible then and even worse this time! Rude and mean! Terrible attitude and the reason my husband and I left. The rest of his staff seemed very nice. I’ve never dealt with staff in a physician’s office with such a nasty attitude!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

His triage nurse was unbelievably rude. It’s been 2 1/2 years since I had to see Dr Saway, and his nurse showed no interest in what was wrong with me, why I was asking for blood work, etc. She brusquely stayed that there was nothing she could do for me and that I should “maybe call my primary”?! She stayed that I’m “almost a new patient” with a nasty laugh. Am I his patient or not? Bc the way he left it was “if you have more symptoms, call for appt or bloodwork”- Then as she was transferring me, I heard her make a rude comment about me; she then hung up on me instead of transferring me and never called back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have seen Dr. Saway since 1992. I have the highest regard for Dr Saway. I have serveral autoimmune diseases. When all other physicains can not pinpoint the problem or have a solution I can always depend on Dr. Saway to know what is going on and to have a plan of treatment. He has my complete faith.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My wife saw this dr for 4+ years. He always seemed to be rushed and at times arrogant. Instead of listening to the patient's dialogue of her symptoms he always wanted to prescribe another drug and be on his way. She finally decided to change and was glad she did.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I waited approximately 6 months to see this doctor. He seemed to be behind and in a hurry when I saw him in the office. I found him to be unhelpful and condescending. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

First, Dr, Saway is a genuine, friendly and caring Dr. He treats me for all my autoimmune diseases, which are: Sjogren's syndrome, ankylosing spondylitis, mixed connective tissue disease and last but not least, Lupus. He is a caring, respectful, kind and truly takes time to LISTEN to his patient's complaints, concerns and questions. He admits when doesn't have answer to a

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I have known Dr.Saway for over 25 years and been a pt at least 10 yrs.He never seems rushed and always listens to me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Saway is gentle and kind. I drive over 80 miles to see him when there are other RA doctors who are much closer to me. However, Dr. Saway's careful examinations and treatment, along with the time that he spends in the room with me, makes it worth the trip.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Saway for about four years now! At first I was impressed but when I didn't respond to meds like he thought I should then he and his staff attitude changed towards me. When calling the office you do not get a person you get an answering machine. The last straw is I was on infusions for psoriatic arthritis and on the way home I began having breathing problems and the answering service when I called said that if this ends p not being an emergency you will be billed for this call!!! This is just unacceptable to me! It is very hard to get a call back from a nurse! The only time his bedside manner reflected that of a true Doctor is when I was responding to meds and that has been only once for a few months!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr saway has been treating me for 5 or 6 yrs..I was referred by my primary doc after she diagnoised me with Fibro..but I still had so much pain...The first visit I new I could trust him and his knowledge of the human body...He diagnoised me with osteoarthuritus and other kinds..we have found the right combo of meds to treat my conditions and pain...he is sensitive to your concerns and always has answers to my questions ...he has become like part of our family for myself and my husband...I love doc Saway and I love his staff...THUMBS UP ...DEFINITLY!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. P. Anthony Saway's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Commercial Insurance Company