Ratings for Dr. P. Anthony Saway

Dr. Saway is an excellent and compassionate physician with extraordinary knowledge of rheumatological issues if not on the side effects of drugs for Osteoporosis ex. Reclast. He gives of his time and always booked solid for months. Once in to see him it is very important to have a list of all your issues as going through his staff is difficult.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Dr. Saway is a brilliant physician with much compassion. I greatly appreciate him!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

I have been going to Dr Saway since 2014. His office staff is very rude most of the time especially the receptionist. He comes in for a very short time and that’s all you see him. I’m looking for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

Dr. Saway is a excellent doctor though his office staff and their rules leave one feeling an object rather than a person.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Saway is a great doctor, I have seen him for 9 years. When he is with you he is compassionate empathetic, and his knowledge is incredible. Yet I have to say he compartmentalizes and seems to only be that way when He Is With you, follow-up leaves room for a good bit of improvement. The staff are, with 2 exceptions, difficult or rather rigid. I have called with a need to get in touch and it has been up to 3 days before hearing back. But, I have received great treatment from him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

This was my second visit to Dr. Saway’s office. I remember his nurse very well from the first visit bc she was horrible then and even worse this time! Rude and mean! Terrible attitude and the reason my husband and I left. The rest of his staff seemed very nice. I’ve never dealt with staff in a physician’s office with such a nasty attitude!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

His triage nurse was unbelievably rude. It’s been 2 1/2 years since I had to see Dr Saway, and his nurse showed no interest in what was wrong with me, why I was asking for blood work, etc. She brusquely stayed that there was nothing she could do for me and that I should “maybe call my primary”?! She stayed that I’m “almost a new patient” with a nasty laugh. Am I his patient or not? Bc the way he left it was “if you have more symptoms, call for appt or bloodwork”- Then as she was transferring me, I heard her make a rude comment about me; she then hung up on me instead of transferring me and never called back.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have seen Dr. Saway since 1992. I have the highest regard for Dr Saway. I have serveral autoimmune diseases. When all other physicains can not pinpoint the problem or have a solution I can always depend on Dr. Saway to know what is going on and to have a plan of treatment. He has my complete faith.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

My wife saw this dr for 4+ years. He always seemed to be rushed and at times arrogant. Instead of listening to the patient's dialogue of her symptoms he always wanted to prescribe another drug and be on his way. She finally decided to change and was glad she did.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I waited approximately 6 months to see this doctor. He seemed to be behind and in a hurry when I saw him in the office. I found him to be unhelpful and condescending. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. P. Anthony Saway's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)