Ratings for Dr. Deanna D. Benish

Went in to Dr. B regarding new prescription for a much needed med. She told my husband and myself that while she didn't know much about this med since is family practice, she was changing dose anyway. Proceeded to change dosing for this med against my wishes. Her response: "I know." It became quite apparent to my husband and me, that she had made up her before my visit to change dosing, with no care as to how this would effect my overall health. I had NO input in her decision. I've never had a PCP would did not include me in my health care plan. I will NOT being seeing again!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Needed annual exam, unexpected extra procedure had to be added. I heard Dr. B outside office exam door loudly bitching to another staff member about having to do this extra procedure and how I was going to mess up her schedule. I won't be coming back and neither will any of my family members.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

As a first time patient, I won't be going back to see her again. She was not very polite and seemed in a hurry to rush things and get done with the office visit.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr was extremely rude.As a new patient, I had never met her before.Came into office, pulled up a chair, got right in my face and started reading me the riot act on some visit I had had with another practioner a month prior and ending her rant with a "Got it????". Not sure what her rant was about- I tried to tell her about my symptoms and she would interupt so I couldn't finish a sentence and tell me that my symptoms weren't relevant to the issue at hand. She made several very pointed comments about me to the med student who was nervously standing by the door. At the end of the office visit left the room without a goodby leaving mewonder if she was done or coming back. Two days later went to retrieve my medical records andfoundnumerous discrepancies between what I had stated and what she had transcribed.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Highly knowledgeable and thorough. Dr. Benish helped us a great deal. Very caring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

Denied medical treatment after birth of child, saying she was unconcerned with the pain I was in. After seeing a midwife I learned I had a an infection and huge blood clots as the source of the pain. I did not see her again. I was later contacted by the hospital regarding her care who indicated this has been an ongoing issue with her. However, I should mention she was very attentive during the pregnancy. My belief is she enjoys working with the pregnant women, babies and may consider specializing in that.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Deanna D. Benish's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1998)

AARP